IT'S DALLASS WEEK!

Uscg-green

I think it's going to be a absolute pounding. 

Eagles 37

Cowboys 13

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

5-0 with the easiest schedule in the league remaining. You’ll get there. 

LOL.  Giants basically have the same schedule as the Eagles.  Plus, the Giants played the Panthers and the Bears.  They're both dogs.  Definitely easier games than the Eagles have played thus far.

• Like 1

I feel like this game will come down to which team runs the ball best. Dallas will use a lot of quick throws and runs. They will want to get the ball out of the hands of Rush quickly to avoid the Eagles pass rush. They will be looking for a lot of second and third and short plays. If the Eagles get out early on Dallas it will force them to become one dimensional and then the Cooper Rush love is over. Their best bet is to keep it close. The Eagles need to become and stay balanced in this one. It seemed like the offense against Arizona got way too pass happy with so many guys out the game injured. They need to get a little more focused on long drives and wearing down the Cowboys line. Keep Parsons and Lawrence moving backwards as much as possible this game. Team can’t afford any risky Jalen throws in this one. They can’t afford to give Dallas any free points off turnovers. Make Rush beat you and the Eagles win. Dallas will definitely be coming at Jalen with the blitz. Two teams have given him fits with that style of play. Can’t afford to give Parsons free shots at the quarterback like they gave to Watt. 

23 hours ago, Cowboys30 said:

NFC East is back! It’s been awhile! Should be one hell of a game.

A cockroach got in somehow. Sweep up your crumbs, peeps- don't feed it.

7 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I feel like this game will come down to which team runs the ball best. Dallas will use a lot of quick throws and runs. They will want to get the ball out of the hands of Rush quickly to avoid the Eagles pass rush. They will be looking for a lot of second and third and short plays. If the Eagles get out early on Dallas it will force them to become one dimensional and then the Cooper Rush love is over. Their best bet is to keep it close. The Eagles need to become and stay balanced in this one. It seemed like the offense against Arizona got way too pass happy with so many guys out the game injured. They need to get a little more focused on long drives and wearing down the Cowboys line. Keep Parsons and Lawrence moving backwards as much as possible this game. Team can’t afford any risky Jalen throws in this one. They can’t afford to give Dallas any free points off turnovers. Make Rush beat you and the Eagles win. Dallas will definitely be coming at Jalen with the blitz. Two teams have given him fits with that style of play. Can’t afford to give Parsons free shots at the quarterback like they gave to Watt. 

That last drive on sunday was so good. A few more of them please. Keep the dallas D on the field, run it down their throats. 

I'm slightly nervous of Diggs, Parsons and Lawrence, but offensively they don't really have much.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, eggs said:

Here’s a question. Can Hasson Reddick rise to the challenge and outplay Parsons?  The Eagles do have a better OL when healthy

FYP

The Cowboys defensive front is very quick off the ball. The best way to counter that it to run it down their throats, be patient as you wear them out, and take over the game.

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Forgot about that. Should get booed

He’s out injured. I know you’re shocked lol. 

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He’s out injured. I know you’re shocked lol. 

So he's not flying out with the team?

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

So he's not flying out with the team?

I don’t know for sure. 

3 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

image.png.508a69f8794ee6f93cf0cbc7171b57db.png

Like Tom Brady playing too long and the refs not letting players touch an old man. If Tom wants to play, he has to take the hits that an old man doesn't want. Retire, you sissy a_s_s beeeeaaaauuuutch.

On 10/11/2022 at 12:17 PM, Mike030270 said:

Boo him if he's on the sidelines

Peters says we're f'n idiots. So yeah.

I know he said that with the utmost respect. So let's show him what we got! :crazy: :Eagle_smiley:

On 10/11/2022 at 5:27 PM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

image.png.508a69f8794ee6f93cf0cbc7171b57db.png

Hell, no. It's a business for most of these guys. Let the Bodyguard get his bag. He's a turnstile at this point anyway. Good work, Agent Peters.

Am I the only one who actually hates Dallas week? These games are too stressful haha. 

If we can't beat Dallas with a backup red headed stepchild as their QB, we have no business talking about playoffs, let alone Superbowlzzzz

9 hours ago, toolg said:

Peters says we're f'n idiots. So yeah.

I know he said that with the utmost respect. So let's show him what we got! :crazy: :Eagle_smiley:

Counter point: 

Screenshot_20221014_001339.jpg

• Like 2

Playing for Dallas after having a long HOF career in Philly is one thing, but calling Eagles fans idiots...

I'm just going to hope it was taken out of context.. bad look for Jason Peters.