If NFL is fixed - look for a Vikings SB victory

Procus

I remember after Katrina how the refs were favoring N.O. in a playoff game, I believe it was against the Eagles.  After the Saints won the SB, Goodell was almost behaving like it was a gift from the NFL to the city of New Orleans.

If in fact there is undo favoritism of this kind in the NFL, I can just see Goodell's NFL pulling the same b.s. with Minnesota - as though the SB championship were some sort of consolation prize for a city that has gone through rough times.

I like this conspiracy theory.  Subscribe

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I feel like once this all blows over they'll look to forget it forever.

6 hours ago, Procus said:

I remember after Katrina how the refs were favoring N.O. in a playoff game, I believe it was against the Eagles.  After the Saints won the SB, Goodell was almost behaving like it was a gift from the NFL to the city of New Orleans.

If in fact there is undo favoritism of this kind in the NFL, I can just see Goodell's NFL pulling the same b.s. with Minnesota - as though the SB championship were some sort of consolation prize for a city that has gone through rough times.

3qPG.gif

• Haha 1

Wait, the Rams were 6-10 after the Ferguson riots.

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

Wait, the Rams were 6-10 after the Ferguson riots.

They already had their SB victory, so that's irrelevant.

So, the NFL wants the Vikings to win because some of Minnesota's officers engaged in police brutality and that equals devastation to a city in a hurricane?  Not following the logic. The way that cities like LA, Philly and Louisville are getting affected, maybe they will win the SB now?  Louisville doesn't even have a team, but maybe that's part of the conspiracy.

3 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

So, the NFL wants the Vikings to win because some of Minnesota's officers engaged in police brutality and that equals devastation to a city in a hurricane?  Not following the logic. The way that cities like LA, Philly and Louisville are getting affected, maybe they will win the SB now?  Louisville doesn't even have a team, but maybe that's part of the conspiracy.

You are overly logical.  You must be an accountant

15 minutes ago, Procus said:

You are overly logical.  You must be an accountant

Nope. But, I am logical. I agree with that.  I thought your initial post needed a little more reality thrown in.  If the NFL was going to help the Vikings, it would've happened in 2017.  The Vikings figure to be a decent team this year though regardless. The Packers are a fraud.  The Bears are average. The Lions are always the Lions and no conspiracy will help them.

13 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

Nope. But, I am logical. I agree with that.  I thought your initial post needed a little more reality thrown in.  If the NFL was going to help the Vikings, it would've happened in 2017.  The Vikings figure to be a decent team this year though regardless. The Packers are a fraud.  The Bears are average. The Lions are always the Lions and no conspiracy will help them.

Vikings are better than decent.

19 minutes ago, QBhunter58 said:

Vikings are better than decent.

Held back by their QB though. 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Held back by their QB though. 

How could a team possibly be held up by the next Drew Brees???

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, paco said:

I see what you've done there. 

32 minutes ago, paco said:

I guess he never crossed over...

I feel like if the fix was ever gonna be in for the Vikings, it would've been the year they were hosting the Super Bowl in their brand spanking new stadium.

Instead....

NFLSB18D__36319.1530212592.jpg.c0372494f2442e2d7c7222896018b301.jpg

:flex:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I feel like if the fix was ever gonna be in for the Vikings, it would've been the year they were hosting the Super Bowl in their brand spanking new stadium.

Instead....

NFLSB18D__36319.1530212592.jpg.c0372494f2442e2d7c7222896018b301.jpg

:flex:

Exactly not everything needs to be a conspiracy

Damage to your city from a natural disaster is a little different than torching your own city lol.

If this conspiracy were true, and there was a script laid out for the Vikings to win the SB, I would still bet on Kirk Cousins to shart his way to another playoff loss.  

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:46 AM, Procus said:

Saints/Vikings NFCCG was definitely a fixed game. This post is less crazy than people think. At the very least, their odds of winning are much better than their current implied odds (minus vig) in Vegas.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Saints/Vikings NFCCG was definitely a fixed game. This post is less crazy than people think. At the very least, their odds of winning are much better than their current implied odds (minus vig) in Vegas.

No it wasn't.

No its not.

Not they are not.

• Like 3