November 15, 20232 yr 4 hours ago, Boogyman said: I'm gonna admit to laughing at this and deflecting from it.
July 15, 20242 yr On 10/28/2022 at 9:30 AM, Kz! said: Glad? No. Do I think it's funny? Yes. Am I glad about it, though? Also yes. This aged so well
July 15, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, Gannan said: This aged so well Damn, you preemptively called him out before he even had a chance to be a hypocrite
July 15, 20242 yr 3 minutes ago, Paul852 said: Damn, you preemptively called him out before he even had a chance to be a hypocrite Also, the "how dare you!” crowd from Trumps bloody ear thread show a remarkable lack of outrage in this thread. It’s classic.
July 15, 20242 yr 8 hours ago, Gannan said: Also, the "how dare you!” crowd from Trumps bloody ear thread show a remarkable lack of outrage in this thread. It’s classic. They know. They just don't care.
Create an account or sign in to comment