Week 8 Discussion

GroundAttack

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

dont know how giants db didn't get a PI

Don't know but that would have been a nice catch

I kinda like the Geno success story. Especially after the, "they wrote me off … I didn’t write back, tho” comment 😆

1 hour ago, wrestlevessel said:

Seattle's offense shitting the bed because they are playing the Giants. Wink Martindale is so good.

It's almost like you jumped the gun on your idiotic "chicken little" routine this week. Tell your mom I'm sorry her kid is retarded.

11 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

It's almost like you jumped the gun on your idiotic "chicken little" routine this week. Tell your mom I'm sorry her kid is retarded.

Jeez dude relax. 

Glad the Giants loss. I still don't think they are good. Definitely better than last year though. They were starting to believe their hype, so its good for them to lose now before they string together too many victories.

9 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Damn packers having a bad year 

And unless they trade for a corps of receivers by tomorrow, I don’t see it getting better for them. 

18 hours ago, EagleRob said:

Glad the Giants loss. I still don't think they are good. Definitely better than last year though. They were starting to believe their hype, so its good for them to lose now before they string together too many victories.

yea can't stand the Giants. hate them more than Dallas. They'll eventually fall off.

Archived