Week 9 Discussion

GroundAttack

TNF started with an Eagles win against the Texans to go to 8-0.

The Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, Giants, Steelers and 49ers are all on bye week.

The first place 4-4 Atlanta Falcons stay home as they play the Chargers.

With the best 1-2 punch at WR in Hill and Waddle, the Dolphins go on the road and play the Bears. A win Sunday would mark the Dolphins' second three-game winning streak of the season — the second time that's happened since 2016.

Without the dumb penalty by DJ Moore last week, the Panthers should be 2-0 since Rhule was fired and McCaffery was traded. Instead they lost a heartbreaker last week and go on the road Sunday against the Bengals.

NFC North division game between the Packers and the Lions. If there is ever a time of the Packers to get going, it's this one. The Lions will play this game tough.

It's not Manning vs. Brady but its Ehlinger vs. Jones. Jonathan Taylor is out for the Colts. Memorable moments in this series include Bill Belichick's failed fourth down attempt in 2009, Indy's ill-advised and failed fake punt in October 2015 and, of course, the "Deflategate" game in January 2015, a win that sent the Patriots to the Super Bowl.

From Metlife it's an AFC East matchup between the Bills and Jets. There are only 2 games this week where both teams playing each other are over .500. This is one of them.

Kirk Cousins is playing back in Washington since going to the Vikings. Cousins isn't the only one going down memory lane this week. O'Connell spent three years as an assistant in Washington, starting as quarterbacks coach in 2017, adding passing game coordinator duties in 2018 and becoming offensive coordinator in 2019.

Just like Green Bay, if there is ever a time for a team to get going, it's the Raiders in this matchup against the Jags. The Jags are 0-6 in one-score games, including last week's 21-17 loss to Denver in London.

Only 2 late afternoon kickoff games with the first being a NFC West matchup between the Seahawks and Cardinals from Arizona.

The other is a matchup of the last 2 super bowl winners between the Rams and Tampa from Tampa. The Buccaneers (3-5) have lost five of six following a 2-0 start. Brady has dropped three straight starts for the first time in two decades, and the seven-time NFL champion has been unable to beat the Rams since moving from New England to Tampa Bay in 2020.

SNF between the Titans and Chiefs from KC. After an 0-2 start, the Titans have won 5 straight and are running the ball exceptionally well.

MNF between the Ravens and Saints from New Orleans. A Saints loss would obviously help the Eagles draft rankings since they have their pick.

be hanging here the rest of the day. stress free Sunday 

TD Falcons, Bengals. Detroit turns it over on downs and Josh Allen gets picked. 

This play had int written all over it..:o..:lol:

the catch is good but probably not a td..well the td stands I thought he was DBC

I thought the NFL was settling so I placed my first bet of the season...Bills, Vikings and Miami. Not going to happen! Pretty unbelievable. 

Chargers are losing to the damn Falcons lol

What a disappointment they've been. I could see the HC being fired

Archived