Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Political Hotties

Featured Replies

On 11/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, VanHammersly said:

I want Gretchen Whitmer to smash my testicles with a hammer

FD727CFB-4345-48CE-B3D6-EF31A59FC795.jpeg

What a coincidence! I want her smash your nuts with a hammer too!

2 hours ago, lynched1 said:

What a coincidence! I want her smash your nuts with a hammer too!

Dude is ishfaced!

10 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Dude is ishfaced!

Sure he his.

You are as useful as a ball washer in the northeast over winter.Back to your closet bish.

2 hours ago, lynched1 said:

What a coincidence! I want her smash your nuts with a hammer too!

Sounds like a plan. Me, you and Gretchen Whitmer. Let’s do this!

8 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

Sounds like a plan. Me, you and Gretchen Whitmer. Let’s do this!

I'll give her the hammer. I got this 5lb mini sledge that ought cure what ails you. 🤣

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Is she the 2020’s version of 90’s/00’s Jennifer Love Hewitt? The mystery boobs that the world wanted to see? :lol:

I think aoc's boobies are more of a mystery because she is a political figure and hadn't even used them to her advantage.   Sucks

 

 

Well, I don't know from Americans, but that Cat Smith from Lancaster gives me a bit of the old "Robert Halfon" if you know what I mean! :wub:

800px-Official_portrait_of_Cat_Smith_MP_crop_2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Well, I don't know from Americans, but that Cat Smith from Lancaster gives me a bit of the old "Robert Halfon" if you know what I mean! :wub:

800px-Official_portrait_of_Cat_Smith_MP_crop_2.jpg

You're not British, Toty.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

Well, I don't know from Americans, but that Cat Smith from Lancaster gives me a bit of the old "Robert Halfon" if you know what I mean! :wub:

800px-Official_portrait_of_Cat_Smith_MP_crop_2.jpg

She's very homely.

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

She's very homely.

She looks like the kind of woman whose parents call her "handsome". 

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

She's very homely.

so is toty, but he's still not british. 

2 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

She looks like the kind of woman whose parents call her "handsome". 

for a brit she has really good teeth. 

30 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

She looks like the kind of woman whose parents call her "handsome". 

 

38 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

She's very homely.

Strawberry hair, alabaster skin, naughty librarian glasses and a scratchy woolen waistcoat that just screams, "sha* me in the reference section you magnificent steed."

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.