Week 16 Flex Spot Dilemma

EaglesAddict

Hey Fellas, just looking for some opinions on who to put in my flex spot this week, full PPR...

Michael Pittman @ Chargers

Fournette @ Arizona

Rachaad White @ Arizona

Main concerns:

Pittman - now has Nick Foles at QB (we know he's the GOAT around here but let's be honest, he has mostly stunk with every other team besides us), is playing against a good pass D in the Chargers.  He's just as capable as putting up a dud as he is a decent stat line.  

Fournette - Splitting carries.  Game script could very well be that Tampa dominates.  If that happens, do they sit the older guy in Fournette and let White finish up?

White - Splitting carries.  Fournette seemed to get more opportunities last week and outproduced White.

Positives:

Pittman - Could be Foles' favorite target? (does anyone know of Foles' tendencies...does he go to his #1 WR a lot or just spread the ball around? Can't really recall what he did with us).  Another positive is that the Colts could be forced to pass more if the Chargers get a good lead.

Fournette/White - Game script should favor run game.  Arizona has been terrible against RBs lately, might be packing it in for the year.  

I'm leaning towards one of the Bucs RBs, just not sure which one...thoughts?

I think it's close but I would lean Fornette.  He's been getting as many or more targets than White over the last three games and I think playing against a bad D on a team without it QB will have TB playing from ahead and running the ball with Fornette, who also has a better chance of snagging a TD or two.

Pittman may break out but who the hell knows what to expect in Indy right now.  I feel like Fornette has the highest floor and highest ceiling among all three players.  

• Like 1

Flex Pittman.

Fournette and White cancel each other out when they play on the field together. I guess Fournette is a little better rn, but I am avoiding both. Upside is limited. Foles won't necessarily lock on to his #1 WR, but who else is he going to throw to on the Colts offense? Full PPR league, I'll take the WR.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I think it's close but I would lean Fornette.  He's been getting as many or more targets than White over the last three games and I think playing against a bad D on a team without it QB will have TB playing from ahead and running the ball with Fornette, who also has a better chance of snagging a TD or two.

Pittman may break out but who the hell knows what to expect in Indy right now.  I feel like Fornette has the highest floor and highest ceiling among all three players.  

Man, it's so tough choosing between Fournette and White.  I agree with you, but then I can't stop wondering if the game is a blowout, would the Bucs actually sit Fournette for say, the whole 4th quarter, and let White wrap it up?  

16 hours ago, toolg said:

Flex Pittman.

Fournette and White cancel each other out when they play on the field together. I guess Fournette is a little better rn, but I am avoiding both. Upside is limited. Foles won't necessarily lock on to his #1 WR, but who else is he going to throw to on the Colts offense? Full PPR league, I'll take the WR.

I tend to agree with this line of thinking as well.  Although I will say that Brady has been a check-down machine this year and Fournette and White have caught a lot of passes.  The Bucs' RBs have the better matchup, but Pittman is the #1 on the Colts.  Foles may not lock into his WR 1, but he also puts a lot more trust in his WRs in that he'll just throw it up there and hope his guy comes down with it.