GDT: New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles, 1-1-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

For all you homers crying about Gannon not blitzing he sent one there for Andy Dalton to hit the wide open receiver. Pick your poison.

Another third down and another conversion. That blitz attempt there was pathetic. Ran right into the lineman.

1 minute ago, PhillyDan1969 said:

Can they get off the field on this 3rd down?

No.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Another third down and another conversion. That blitz attempt there was pathetic. Ran right into the lineman.

They’re scoring again. I have no doubt 

I'm about ready to turn this off, I know exactly how this is going to end...

Another third and 1. Do we even need to watch this game? This is Washington all over again. They’ve had the ball for what 50 seconds and the first quarter is over?

Everyone on the team is playing sloppy. Even with injuries we should be crushing the Saints.

1 minute ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

For all you homers crying about Gannon not blitzing he sent one there for Andy Dalton to hit the wide open receiver. Pick your poison.

I don't care about blitz's as much as I wish he would sneak in more press.  They Literally let the receivers run free and catch the ball.

Another first down on third. Zero incompletions and zero stops on third. Game over.

3 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Jam the WRs at the line when you blitz and Dalton is screwed. Of course Gannon will NEVER tell his DBs to do that because he's a scared little b****

Who is the defender that got carted off before? I saw it on redzone. This game is a disaster. Ruining our season and future season with draft pick.

Archived