Jeremy Renner in Critical Condition After Snow Plow Accident

iladelphxx

Crazy!  Reports are he was operating it and it ran over his leg and he has other injuries to other parts of his body.  Safety features clearly didn’t work to prevent this.  

Besides the leg injury, they're also reporting chest injuries.

1 hour ago, Mlodj said:

Besides the leg injury, they're also reporting chest injuries.

Im still confused at how this can happen. These snowcats have kill switches and shut offs that don’t let the door open while it’s running.  Unless he hacked that stuff and it wasn’t running properly.  Police impounded it so I guess they’ll do a full check on all that.  

Apparently his neighbor is a doctor and applied a tourniquet that saved his life 

Apparantly 3 feet of snow fell overnight and one of his family member's car got stuck.  He used the snow cat to pull it out.    After he was done, he jumped out and went to talk to his family member.   At that point, the snow cat started to roll backwards and he tried to climb back into the cab, slipped and got ran over. 

They’re saying he was completely run over.  So much so that the right side of his chest was crushed and collapsed in.  Sounds like it’s a miracle he even survived.  

13 hours ago, DBW said:

They’re saying he was completely run over.  So much so that the right side of his chest was crushed and collapsed in.  Sounds like it’s a miracle he even survived.  

It sounds like it was rolling backwards and he tried to jump into the cab to stop it....  I'm betting he slipped or got caught on the tread and sucked under, like that scene in Indiana Jones

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

It sounds like it was rolling backwards and he tried to jump into the cab to stop it....  I'm betting he slipped or got caught on the tread and sucked under, like that scene in Indiana Jones

Snow that deep may have provided just enough cushioning to keep him from getting completely crushed.

3 hours ago, DBW said:

He seems to be in good spirits!  

bro you ever been on them drugs? 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Agent23 said:

bro you ever been on them drugs? 

was at KoP back in the 80s with my brother and another guy. ran into this broad we knew. she was working as a nurse somewhere. she was clearly on something and when asked what, she just held out her hand which had some pills she had swiped. before she could tell us what they were i palmed them and threw them down ate them. after being berated by her we went to the pizza joint that used to be around the corner from the old kiddie city. ordered, ate and then had to be carried out of the joint. 

to this day ,  no idea what they were. 

21 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

was at KoP back in the 80s with my brother and another guy. ran into this broad we knew. she was working as a nurse somewhere. she was clearly on something and when asked what, she just held out her hand which had some pills she had swiped. before she could tell us what they were i palmed them and threw them down. after being berated by her we went to the pizza joint that used to be around the corner from the old kiddie city. ordered, ate and then had to be carried out of the joint. 

At first I read "threw them down after being berated" as you taking her pills and tossing them out :lol:

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

was at KoP back in the 80s with my brother and another guy. ran into this broad we knew. she was working as a nurse somewhere. she was clearly on something and when asked what, she just held out her hand which had some pills she had swiped. before she could tell us what they were i palmed them and threw them down. after being berated by her we went to the pizza joint that used to be around the corner from the old kiddie city. ordered, ate and then had to be carried out of the joint. 

Quaaludes were all the rage back then.

14 hours ago, Agent23 said:

At first I read "threw them down after being berated" as you taking her pills and tossing them out :lol:

As stated in another thread, my best friend is a raving queer and yet i am too homophobic to have written "swallowed".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Definitely read that like he threw out her pills, got yelled at and then had pizza :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BFit said:

Definitely read that like he threw out her pills, got yelled at and then had pizza :lol:

Yeah it was an awesome form of storytelling 

Crazy what happen. Hopefully he doesn't lose a leg and recovers fully

Rewatched the finale of Kingstown since watching it during its original airing. Then watched the season premier. Enjoy having this back and I feel for Renner if his past work basically becomes his entire career following this.