The anticipation is killing me!!

Portyansky

I've watched every single YouTube vid about this weekend. Watched SB 52 3 times this week. Emotions are all over the place.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I've watched every single YouTube vid about this weekend. Watched SB 52 3 times this week. Emotions are all over the place.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Can you get cherry coke zero yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Can you get cherry coke zero yet?

Yes!!!! I bought almost 40 cases in Dec. Wife dragged me to Walmart (hate walmart) and was walking by the soda section. And just caught it with the corner of my eye. Thought I was dreaming. Bought every single one they had like it was toilet paper during the height of Covid

received_522997973041550.jpeg

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Yes!!!! I bought almost 40 cases in Dec. Wife dragged me to Walmart (hate walmart) and was walking by the soda section. And just caught it with the corner of my eye. Thought I was dreaming. Bought every single one they had like it was toilet paper during the height of Covid

received_522997973041550.jpeg

Omg!!!! Lol, I thought I had a problem with it. You sir have the problem! I get the 6 pack bottles but, it's available all the time and we run a sale on it basically every other week. Just had one with a cheese steak, probably be my meal for Saturday too

• Haha 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Omg!!!! Lol, I thought I had a problem with it. You sir have the problem! I get the 6 pack bottles but, it's available all the time and we run a sale on it basically every other week. Just had one with a cheese steak, probably be my meal for Saturday too

Yea man. I used to drive across the border to buy it. So when it pops up here, I buy all I can. I was actually in Philly 2 weeks ago and the original plan was to buy some on the way home. But these popped up in Dec. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Yea man. I used to drive across the border to buy it. So when it pops up here, I buy all I can. I was actually in Philly 2 weeks ago and the original plan was to buy some on the way home. But these popped up in Dec. Lol

Good, now that we have your cherry coke mojo going I know we can win! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Did you watch the Super Bowl LII videos in "In Motion": 

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did you watch the Super Bowl LII videos in "In Motion": 

I forgot about this.... Thank you!

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

I am a snob about how I watch my LII videos

Spoiler

F3D984FC-B317-40F6-B9D6-1E12B846C716.thumb.jpeg.d905c0dbd4968bd4a836ed4ee6a93368.jpegFE2AD4E5-2890-433F-ACB4-85D431348FF0.thumb.jpeg.ea64aaa0fb17f9e2b5e25701b82bfa96.jpeg

:angel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The anticipation and excitement is increasing, day by day. 

Thankfully we don’t play the late Sunday game. THAT would have driven me absolutely bonkers. The wait….. ugh.

Oh, I admit, I have a Diet Pepsi problem. 🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

The anticipation and excitement is increasing, day by day. 

Thankfully we don’t play the late Sunday game. THAT would have driven me absolutely bonkers. The wait….. ugh.

Oh, I admit, I have a Diet Pepsi problem. 🤓

It used to be diet pepsi for me then I met cherry coke zero lol. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke, but isn't even a close second to Coke Zero. I rarely get the flavored ones, but my favorite is:

960487973-C1N1?$ng-ecom-pdp-tn$&defaultI

I still miss the original Coke Zero, though.

2 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke, but isn't even a close second to Coke Zero. I rarely get the flavored ones, but my favorite is:

960487973-C1N1?$ng-ecom-pdp-tn$&defaultI

I still miss the original Coke Zero, though.

I actually hate just coke, coke zero or diet coke. Not sure why cherry coke is amazing to me though. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I actually hate just coke, coke zero or diet coke. Not sure why cherry coke is amazing to me though. 

I just enjoy cola.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You're welcome! 🤣

• Haha 1

Im tired of watching all these takes on Youtube...like half of them are expecting the Eagles to lose.

We better shut them up on Saturday!

Diet A&W Rooter works for me.

I "flavor" it with Kraken.

image.png.166385ecad4f9d5c187aa4b3e00d27d5.png

I also like to slip my Kraken into a hot little Swiss Miss.

image.png.994559555c18501604147446b912d412.png

So many question marks around this team right now...and we haven't seem them play at their best in over a month.  Let's hope they come out and take care of business early. 

• Like 1

I wonder why the giants get so much hype for their season? After a 6-1 start, they won only one game in six straight weeks and then closed the final four games 2-2. They are a typical mediocre, up and down team that made the playoffs.

26 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I wonder why the giants get so much hype for their season? After a 6-1 start, they won only one game in six straight weeks and then closed the final four games 2-2. They are a typical mediocre, up and down team that made the playoffs.

Yes, and they had zero sacks and forced zero turnovers and a few other stats that no team has ever won with that kind of game. Not sure how they win but they do. That being said I'm not worried about them

I am not too worried either. Eagles are better than them everywhere on the field. I would be very surprised if the Giants won.

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

I am not too worried either. Eagles are better than them everywhere on the field. I would be very surprised if the Giants won.

Yep. If you look at it position by position, the only spot where I see the Giants having the advantage is RB. And even there, it’s not like Sanders isn’t really good too. Came up just 43 yards short of Barkley’s rushing total on 36 fewer attempts. Of course the receiving threat is what sets Saquon apart.