Buy your NFC Championship and Super Bowl gear with our links

VaBeach_Eagle

21 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I'll wait for the real ones

I did that in 2018, but by the time it came time to get the NFC Champions hats (for my collection), they were sold out and I never got one. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I did that in 2018, but by the time it came time to get the NFC Champions hats (for my collection), they were sold out and I never got one. 

I never got any super bowl gear because the 3 items I ordered fanatics subbed all 3 items out for just regular sheet and didn't even ask me if that was ok

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I never got any super bowl gear because the 3 items I ordered fanatics subbed all 3 items out for just regular sheet and didn't even ask me if that was ok

I bought 2 hats and 2 shirts as well as a sweatshirt. I've never worn one of the hats and I've never worn any of the other stuff. Oh, and I got a Nick Foles LII jersey. 

I say I 'bought' those things, but I was working a credit card benefit pretty hard back then (which is gone now), a price match benefit. In the end, everything that I bought, wound up being free (or nearly free). 

I also bought a genuine LII helmet to sit next to my genuine Eagles Helmet. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I bought 2 hats and 2 shirts as well as a sweatshirt. I've never worn one of the hats and I've never worn any of the other stuff. Oh, and I got a Nick Foles LII jersey. 

I say I 'bought' those things, but I was working a credit card benefit pretty hard back then (which is gone now), a price match benefit. In the end, everything that I bought, wound up being free (or nearly free). 

I also bought a genuine LII helmet to sit next to my genuine Eagles Helmet. 

Well hopefully this year I'll have the opportunity to get super bowl stuff lol! 

Also you were always a hustler I see! Lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well hopefully this year I'll have the opportunity to get super bowl stuff lol! 

Also you were always a hustler I see! Lol

Definitely. If there's a 'game' out there to 'game', I'm going to find the loopholes and do my duty! lol

I got a black Super Bowl edition Nick Foles jersey which is hanging in my closet with the tags still on it. 

8 hours ago, JohnB said:

I got a black Super Bowl edition Nick Foles jersey which is hanging in my closet with the tags still on it. 

Mine is green... with the tags.

Waiting for the actual Super Bowl champs gear, but will definitely make sure I use the board link when I do order. 

Let me know if anyone sees any matchup gear with both the Eagles and Chiefs logos.

They were terrible about this for the World Series.

18 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Definitely. If there's a 'game' out there to 'game', I'm going to find the loopholes and do my duty! lol

No I'm not a boomer, nut you better make me another box set of dvds 😂

19 minutes ago, Eaglesfandan said:

No I'm not a boomer, nut you better make me another box set of dvds 😂

Box set? I'm afraid I'm not sure of what you speak... :angel

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I know a guy, I will PM him :ph34r:

Ok, tell him I said hi... :huh: 

23 hours ago, nipples said:

Waiting for the actual Super Bowl champs gear, but will definitely make sure I use the board link when I do order. 

Yep, 2004 I got the NFC Champion hat prior to Super Bowl and..well, you know.  2017, I waited and we won.  So I take full blame and credit for the loss and the win.  I'll hold off just in case!!!

9 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Yep, 2004 I got the NFC Champion hat prior to Super Bowl and..well, you know.  2017, I waited and we won.  So I take full blame and credit for the loss and the win.  I'll hold off just in case!!!

No, I'm afraid 2004 was my fault. I ate Tacos that night... I made sure I didn't eat Tacos in 2017... I ate steak. So this year, it's steak and NOT tacos!

But come to think of it, I too got an NFCCG hat in 2004 but not 2017... :huh:

Anyone local to Philly know if the green jerseys with the SB patches are in stores yet?

The Eagles Green and KC white are all out of stock on Fanatics. You can buy lame grey ones.

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Anyone local to Philly know if the green jerseys with the SB patches are in stores yet?

The Eagles Green and KC white are all out of stock on Fanatics. You can buy lame grey ones.

I checked the eagles team store same deal. Typically online inventory is tied to what they have available at the store as well. I'm not 100% sure on that but, I'm sure the stores were slammed too. I'm heading down to Allentown/Bethlehem tomorrow I'm going to look more then. 

Archived