Mailata

Captain F

Maybe the best scouted and developed from new player ever. 

• Like 1

The guys story really is incredible. He goes from a guy that never played the game to having generational wealth in just a few years. I guess Antonio Gates has to be the closest story to his but still not as unbelievable as Mailata’s

• Like 3

4 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Bradley cooper will play him in a movie 🙂

Only Mailata can play Mailata.  Cooper could play a younger Jordan, say like a 5 or 6 y.o.

It's funny to me. The niners fans before the game saying he was the weak link and based on some of the games during the season they would be right. But he's been locked up these past 2 games. The pancake block on Bosa was epic. 🙂

• Like 2

On 1/31/2023 at 12:42 AM, Jsvand12 said:

The guys story really is incredible. He goes from a guy that never played the game to having generational wealth in just a few years. I guess Antonio Gates has to be the closest story to his but still not as unbelievable as Mailata’s

Not only had he never played a game, but he'd never even seen a game.

It really is an incredible story, and truly deserves to be made into a movie. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not only had he never played a game, but he'd never even seen a game.

It really is an incredible story, and truly deserves to be made into a movie. 

There probably aren't a lot of 6' 8" 355 lb actors with low body fat to cast for his role. 

• Haha 1

I'd suggest we build a statue of him when he retires, but there's not enough bronze in the world to replicate this giant of man

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

There probably aren't a lot of 6' 8" 355 lb actors with low body fat to cast for his role. 

The Rock or Jason Mamoa would get the gig. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

I'd suggest we build a statue of him when he retires, but there's not enough bronze in the world to replicate this giant of man

Make it from brass, use the brass from joey bosa's balls. If they didn't wither too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brkmsn said:

He could do an Audie Murphy (in To Hell and Back), and play himself. 

I'm not sure how many here will know who Audie Murphy was, but he was the most highly decorated U.S. soldier in WWII and one of my inspirations to join the Army. 

Spoiler

Audie-Murphy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

I had never heard of him, though as a Limey...

Stop there, you're welcome,

Love,

America (back to back WW champs)

17 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

I had never heard of him, though as a Limey, you might expect that. But I tell you what, that man was a warrior, an incredibly brave man. This is worth reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy

Definitely! He was a childhood hero of mine, growing up (and I'd say still is). They actually downplay his actions in the movie. I'd love to see Tom Hanks do a re-make, but how can you re-make a movie that the man himself played himself in? lol

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's a 45 or 50 minute biography on him, on YouTube that I've had come up in my recommendations, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Stop there, you're welcome,

Love,

America (back to back WW champs)

I mean, you were late both times, but thanks for your help...  ;)

Bosa is a bid dude. Like a Great White Shark. And then HELLO here is JM, who is like a Killer Whale and just engulfs his opponents. 

Beautiful to watch. 👍

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

I mean, you were late both times, but thanks for your help...  ;)

wars are won/lost in the 4th quarter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's really unfair. This man mountain can move like a ballerina, is built like a Mr Universe, yet can sing like an angel. Jordan Mailata, you ruin it for the rest of us

• Like 2

A good breakdown of his play against the 49ers.

He didn't have a dominant regular season, but has elevated his level of play the last two games. 

Lane also looks 100 percent. We have to feel like we have a huge advantage in both lines heading into the Super Bowl.