Selling 2 SB Tickets

Mushy Peaches

Good Morning - I'm a misguided Bills fan that bought tickets in September when we were flying high

I live in Harrisburg so I have a healthy respect for Eagles fans (much better than the freaking Steelers)

Anyhow - I'm selling 2 tickets - upper end zone

PM me with serious inquiries - not looking to make a bundle but hope to make some other teams fans happy (and not the Chiefs!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mushy Peaches said:

Good Morning - I'm a misguided Bills fan that bought tickets in September when we were flying high

I live in Harrisburg so I have a healthy respect for Eagles fans (much better than the freaking Steelers)

PM me with serious inquiries - not looking to make a bundle but hope to make some other teams fans happy (and not the Chiefs!)

It's a Super Bowl. You should buy some Eagles gear (I have a link I can give you to do so...), and go to the game. I know it sucks for you that it isn't the Bills going (to lose to the Eagles :angel ) But you have tickets to the Super Bowl, go and enjoy. Just don't punch a horse... :huh:  (an Eagles fan one punched a police horse in 2017/18). 

I know you'd rather get money out of them, and I can't blame you, I likely wouldn't want to go either, in your shoes. I'll root for the Bills to one day make it, as long as it isn't against the Eagles. 

Being a Bills fan though, I invite you to stick around after you either sell or don't sell your tickets, for football talk. We can sometimes be a harsh bunch on opposing fans (and each other :ph34r:) but once you get to know us, you'll come to hate us... err... I mean like us. :thumbsup: Getting a Bills take on games, would be welcome. 

• Like 2

Thanks man - we have a group of us die hard Bills fans in Harrisburg and we'll be looking to make the trip to the Linc next year.  We went in 2015 and it was a great time, despite having to hear that damn chant way too many times... still wondering how we lost to Sam Freaking Bradford, but that was life for us during the 17-year drought!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 8:33 AM, Mushy Peaches said:

Still available?

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

You and @Hoagie gonna rekindle your romance ??

We have been talking about it.  Logistics at a little more complex this time around and we both waited until today to get serious about maybe going. Ticket prices played a big role.  4x as much this year as 2017. 

Just now, Captain F said:

We have been talking about it.  Logistics at a little more complex this time around and we both waited until today to get serious about maybe going. Ticket prices played a big role.  4x as much this year as 2017. 

There is a dude selling tickets on here.  I will see if I can find that thread.

3 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Oh, it’s the thread we are discussing this in, I’m an idiot.