The Eagles will win because VS The Eagles will lose because.

700Level4Life

I think this game could very well end up going like the SB against the Patriots. Offense up and down the field. Needing a turnover or stop to win it. Whichever team has the ball last wins.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Devaster said:

I think this game could very well end up going like the SB against the Patriots. Offense up and down the field. Needing a turnover or stop to win it. Whichever team has the ball last wins.

KC is not better than the pats 

Weird stat, figured it belongs here.  The Eagles have played the Chiefs 6 times since 1999.  Reid is 6-0 in those games.

• Sad 1

Eagles win because they are the better overall team (just).

They lose because, well, Mahomes 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Eagles win because they are the better overall team (just).

They lose because, well, Mahomes 🤷‍♂️

That's pretty much it in a nutshell bud! We have the better overall roster but they have the best QB in the NFL. It really comes down to that.

13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's pretty much it in a nutshell bud! We have the better overall roster but they have the best QB in the NFL. It really comes down to that.

Yeah and this it really the only thing that worries me.

The defense has been good most of the year, but every so often they make an ok qb look like the best ever.

Can't take a day off against this guy.

Birds win based on turnovers.  I like their chances of disrupting that offense and causing a mistake or two that turns the game in our favor. 

• Like 1

Eagles win because their defense dominates, forces several turnovers, and they're able to grind out the 2nd half running the ball, dominating TOP. The Chiefs can't come up with a stop on defense to get the ball back to Mahomes and the offense. 

Eagles lose because Hurts has a terrible game, he keeps missing throws, stalling drives. Offense is out of sync. They can't keep up on the scoreboard with Chiefs who play flawless on offense, scoring every chance they get.

We win if we run the ball.  We lose if Gannon calls a soft zone where no one covers anyone and Mahomes goes 35 for 40.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, weko said:

We win if we run the ball.  We lose if Gannon calls a soft zone where no one covers anyone and Mahomes goes 35 for 40.

So my loss prediction unfortunately came true.  Gannon is a horrible DC and we need to scrap the soft zone D and draft 2 corners who can play man to man

• Like 1