Dallas Goedert punched in bar fight but is fine

Uscg-green

Guys this could be BS but I've seen three FB posts now that he was jumped beaten and airlifted to hospital last night in SD. I'll try to find a story. Anyone else seen this? Could very well be false I just put it on here to see if anyone had seen or heard anything. 

I see nothing on any 'legit' sites, nor are there any tweets in the few Twitter feeds in the Twitter feed section (above at the top of the board). 

If this was true, I'd think that there'd be some mention. Especially if this happened last night. There's been more than enough time for it to hit the news sites. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I see nothing on any 'legit' sites, nor are there any tweets in the few Twitter feeds in the Twitter feed section (above at the top of the board). 

If this was true, I'd think that there'd be some mention. Especially if this happened last night. There's been more than enough time for it to hit the news sites. 

I tend to agree with you so I'll prob take this down in a few min. But I saw it on 3 different eagle FB groups. Different name but could be same guy? But why make up that? What is the point?

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

TELL ME ABOUT THE ARM!!!

Arm Processors for the Widest Range of Devices—from Sensors to Servers

https://www.arm.com/products/silicon-ip-cpu

Arm is the industry's leading supplier of microprocessor technology, offering the widest range of microprocessor cores to address the performance, power and cost requirements for almost all application markets. Combining a vibrant ecosystem with more than 1,000 partners delivering silicon, development tools and software, and with more than 160 billion processors shipped, our technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate.

17 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I'll call it.

B.S.

Yep. I'll be nervous rest of day but I think your right. 

Yep I checked Aberdeen news where this supposed event happened.  Nothing.  Calling it. Sorry guys. My bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Yep I checked Aberdeen news where this supposed event happened.  Nothing.  Calling it. Sorry guys. My bad.

Thank God

7 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

I tend to agree with you so I'll prob take this down in a few min. But I saw it on 3 different eagle FB groups. Different name but could be same guy? But why make up that? What is the point?

I got a notification from NBC Sports Philadelphia, so it's confirmed but doesn't sound nearly as serious as needing to be 'airlifted'. 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I got a notification from NBC Sports Philadelphia, so it's confirmed but doesn't sound nearly as serious as needing to be 'airlifted'. 

At least I'm not a complete gullible moron lol.

espn is reporting a sucker punch at a restaurant nad he's fine

16 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Wonder what happened to make the dude hit him 

Yeah, who sucker punches a 6'5" 256 lb. guy, unprovoked?

9 minutes ago, devpool said:

Maddox and douglas tweeted about it that they would've jumped in

Maddox and Goedert live together, at least during the season, and are great friends. They were featured in an episode of All or Nothing, if I'm remembering right. 

• Like 4

Most of been one hell of a punch to send him to the hospital even though he is ok. 

1 hour ago, YubaEagle said:

I was thinking the same thing after just seeing this elsewhere.  The report I saw claimed that it actually was unprovoked.

53 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Maddox and Goedert live together, at least during the season, and are great friends. They were featured in an episode of All or Nothing, if I'm remembering right. 

Man, I STILL need to watch that.  It keeps slipping off my radar...

2 hours ago, EaglesFan said:

I was thinking the same thing after just seeing this elsewhere.  The report I saw claimed that it actually was unprovoked.

Man, I STILL need to watch that.  It keeps slipping off my radar...

The piece on them was cool, showed them doing laser tag in the house with Avante's brother (if I'm remembering right) and going paint balling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YubaEagle said:

Authorities are searching for Jordan Mailata...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2