Aaron Rodgers doing Aaron Rodgers things

Mortimer

I don't remember him doing this until he married his last wife. Or maybe it wasn't really reported lol

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Jets have a deal in place.  Totally not coincidentally, I have a friend from NYC that gets me the most awesome magic mushroom chocolates.

On 3/7/2023 at 1:11 PM, dawkins4prez said:

Looks like Jets have a deal in place.  Totally not coincidentally, I have a friend from NYC that gets me the most awesome magic mushroom chocolates.

And over in "Rant and Rave" I have a poll asking if Rodgers is traded to the Jets, do they open on SNF at home against the Eagles.  I suspect NBC would want that game as the Sunday night opener if that happens. 

• Haha 1

And now according to Trey Wingo as noted on The Michael Kay Show (98.7 ESPN New York) a deal is likely done. 

Jets might be pretty decent with Rodgers.  The AFC East might be a pretty tough division & ironically the Patriots probably have the worst QB in the division.

Rodgers announced on The Pat McAfee Show his intentions to play for the Jets. 

Looks like Eagles at Jets will be the Sunday night opener. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2023 at 1:19 PM, Wallyhorse said:

Rodgers announced on The Pat McAfee Show his intentions to play for the Jets. 

Looks like Eagles at Jets will be the Sunday night opener. 

Apparently the Packers want more compensation in the trade and that's the holdup

• 1 month later...

Bears 34 Vikings 10

Bears 31 Vikings 7

Fields after the game says "Own the Bears? He was a renter and he just got evicted!"

Vikings 5-12 and Favre laughs at the TV on Sundays from his white collar prison.

First Favre and now Rodgers. Jets might as well start working on a trade proposal for Jordan Love and just file it away for about 10-15 years. No need to draft a QB high. Just take the Packers sloppy seconds.

6 hours ago, SPIDER-MAN said:

He turned into an egotistical arse who, I hope, falls flat on his face.

I think he's already done.  He just doesn't realize it yet.

He's going to put up some numbers but they are the 3rd best team in that division.

They can hope Tua has more concussions after getting a modified helmet and learning judo to fall better or think the 40 year old QB will get hurt.

I'd say good luck to Jets fans but I would not mean it.

I think I'm taking the Jets to win the AFC East this year.  That's a really good roster around Rodgers.  Buffalo is looking like that adage "if you're not getting better you're getting worse."

• Like 1

Rodgers went from about the 3rd to 5th best O-line to the 28th to 30th best O-line.

The Jets saw their terrible O-line and they signed 2 backup centers and drafted a good center.

Then they took an OT at pick 112.

Yeah, he will be fine!

39 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Rodgers went from about the 3rd to 5th best O-line to the 28th to 30th best O-line.

The Jets saw their terrible O-line and they signed 2 backup centers and drafted a good center.

Then they took an OT at pick 112.

Yeah, he will be fine!

A healthy Becton can flip that narrative in a sneeze.