New Eagles Chair!

Sportsdude360

Cowboys fan goes to Eagles board to start 3 topics in a week, when your team was at home.  What a loser.

On 2/14/2023 at 6:22 AM, Sportsdude360 said:

Screenshot_20230214_051930_Facebook.thumb.jpg.79fc031cee59de83be6a103e5ee0cd6b.jpg

Dallas hasn't had a meaningful playoff game to even attempt a collapse.

Screenshot_20230214_051930_Facebook.thumb.jpg.79fc031cee59de83be6a103e5ee0cd6b.jpg

This must be the sorry excuse of a meme to replace the empty trophy case. 

Amatuer.

• 4 weeks later...

There’s an ongoing 28 year irony with this post. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

There’s an ongoing 28 year irony with this post. 

On a work project and this sales guy from an outside vendor made a comment right before the SB that his team didn't make it.  I said "mine did!" and turns out he was a Cowboys fan.  He tried talking trash with all these other people on the call and he got roasted by everyone with all the same stuff.  You haven't done anything in 30 years, go home and watch your VHS tapes of their last SB, etc.  

After the SB in an email about something work related he goes, oh and by the way...and posted a meme of the Chiefs holding the SB trophy that said "How bout dem Chiefs!"

Typical Dallas fan.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Back in 2019, there was a 22 year old guy, (keep the age in mind) I used to work with who I had recently found out was a Dallas fan. He comes in my shop one day asking if he could take the forklift. Busting his balls, I said I don’t let Cowboy fans use it. He laughed and asked who my team was. I lifted my shirt sleeve showing him my Eagles tattoo with the LII logo above it. He said, "Ah, it’s their only one”. I said yeah, but at least I’ve seen it in my life time. He literally dropped his head and said "True” as he walked away. 

I don’t often get to zing people so that one felt good. 

Edit: Oops, meant to quote @NOTW

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Back in 2019, there was a 22 year old guy, (keep the age in mind) I used to work with who I had recently found out was a Dallas fan. He comes in my shop one day asking if he could take the forklift. Busting his balls, I said I don’t let Cowboy fans use it. He laughed and asked who my team was. I lifted my shirt sleeve showing him my Eagles tattoo with the LII logo above it. He said, "Ah, it’s their only one”. I said yeah, but at least I’ve seen it in my life time. He literally dropped his head and said "True” as he walked away. 

I don’t often get to zing people so that one felt good. 

Edit: Oops, meant to quote @NOTW

Another favorite one was when I was in a sports bar with a friend who was talking trash with this Cowboys fan during a Cowboys/Eagles game.  The Dallas fan was the typical loud obnoxious fan.  My friend said I'll bet you're not even from Dallas, where are you from?  The guy said:

"San Francisco."  Then paused a second then said "How bout dem Cowboys, whoo hoooooo!"

Of course, not even from Dallas.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Another favorite one was when I was in a sports bar with a friend who was talking trash with this Cowboys fan during a Cowboys/Eagles game.  The Dallas fan was the typical loud obnoxious fan.  My friend said I'll bet you're not even from Dallas, where are you from?  The guy said:

"San Francisco."  Then paused a second then said "How bout dem Cowboys, whoo hoooooo!"

Of course, not even from Dallas.

Later on the same year, I got one other chance to get a good shot in on the Dallas fan. Early in the season, Dallas hosted the Packers in a game Green Bay won. Dak had thrown 3 INTs and had two others called back on penalties.

So the next day at work, Tyler (Dallas fan) and Nate, (the only other Eagles fan I work with) were working on something in my shop un-related to what I was doing. They were over by the open overhead door. 

At one point, I looked over their direction and just shouted "What was that?!?!” They both looked up, looked outside, looked at me and just said "What??” I said, "Oh, I thought I saw Dak throw another interception”

Needless to say, I got two different responses. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Later on the same year, I got one other chance to get a good shot in on the Dallas fan. Early in the season, Dallas hosted the Packers in a game Green Bay won. Dak had thrown 3 INTs and had two others called back on penalties.

So the next day at work, Tyler (Dallas fan) and Nate, (the only other Eagles fan I work with) were working on something in my shop un-related to what I was doing. They were over by the open overhead door. 

At one point, I looked over their direction and just shouted "What was that?!?!” They both looked up, looked outside, looked at me and just said "What??” I said, "Oh, I thought I saw Dak throw another interception”

Needless to say, I got two different responses. 

I never liked Mccoy as a person but I love this comment from a podcast.

Screenshot_20221224_160427.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

You shouldn't make fun of immature young children cowBOYS aren't CowMEN.