New DC: Sean Desai (Seahawks Assoc HC/Defensive Asst)

Portyansky

16 hours ago, JohnB said:

horrible coaches, however, I didn't want them gone, I wanted them to succeed. 

Yes, we all wanted them to succeed when they started.  Then we saw what they were.  So, you cut your losses and move on.  Are you actually saying that you didn't want Kotite fired after the disastrous 1994 season or even sooner?

• Like 1

Siriani and Gannon were like handing the keys of a Ferrari to Ferris Bueller and Cameron only to watch them trash it at the end of the movie.  

yes. I’m still pissed about the SB.

7B633806-80E5-4D6F-92D2-65B5DB0461B7.jpeg

• Like 2

On 3/4/2023 at 1:54 PM, Iggles_Phan said:

Yes, we all wanted them to succeed when they started.  Then we saw what they were.  So, you cut your losses and move on.  Are you actually saying that you didn't want Kotite fired after the disastrous 1994 season or even sooner?

I honestly don't remember what my feelings about him specifically were. I do know that it was an awful season, especially after such a strong start. I would say I was probably more bummed that we went from 7-2 to 7-9 than I was "let's get rid of this guy" (or any guy). Let's just say that I wasn't surprised when he was fired. 

I've been around too long to know not to get attached to anyone in particular. The last time I had a "favorite" player was Eric Allen.