Eagle fans does the addition of Eric Bieniemy as OC for.....

TheLeadCommander

Eric Bieniemy is OC now of my commanders and with all the weapons we have on offense do you see him raising the level of offensive play and improve us from bottom half to top half in the league short of of having a Pat Mahommes at QB? Whatcha Think?

• Haha 1

I don't think much of the R-words.  Same boat as the lions, browns, etc.  He might raise you guys to the level of Raiders if you get a half decent QB.  

20 minutes ago, paco said:

I don't think much of the R-words.  Same boat as the lions, browns, etc.  He might raise you guys to the level of Raiders if you get a half decent QB.  

wouldn't expect nothing less from you Mr.Paco you are always so insightful...

18 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

wouldn't expect nothing less from you Mr.Paco you are always so insightful...

Well, I was incorrect.  You DO have a slight edge on the Raiders today.  Maybe you'll reach the level of the Jets or Cardinals.  They both have been to a championship game (and Arizona reached a superbowl) this century. 

Record since 2000:

gvozV7u.png

Hold that head up high!  The Commanders are POISED to get into the top 25!!!!

11 minutes ago, paco said:

Well, I was incorrect.  You DO have a slight edge on the Raiders today.  Maybe you'll reach the level of the Jets or Cardinals.  They both have been to a championship game (and Arizona reached a superbowl) this century. 

Record since 2000:

gvozV7u.png

Hold that head up high!  The Commanders are POISED to get into the top 25!!!!

you really think we can crack the top 25 Paco? MY man...

I don't think Bieniemy was the reason for the Chief's offense. Reid was. Did some of that rub off on Bieniemy and will it then rub off in Landover? We'll see, but on the surface, I don't think I'd expect a huge gain. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't think Bieniemy was the reason for the Chief's offense. Reid was. Did some of that rub off on Bieniemy and will it then rub off in Landover? We'll see, but on the surface, I don't think I'd expect a huge gain. 

very reasonable comment you can't be kin to Paco?

Real question is, can he top Al Saunders and his 700 page playbook?  That was another Chiefs OC & Assistant Head Coach that jumped ship to the R-words .  And worked out beautifully. 

On 2/20/2023 at 5:29 PM, wrestlevessel said:

There is a reason no one wants to hire him lol.

I think he just interviews horribly. Though you'd think he'd get better

Commies are sticking with that QB which is a bad idea IMO

It'll look bad when Bieniemy is fired after 1 year but that organization isn't good

2 hours ago, NCTANK said:

last place again

I respectfully unequivocally and disdainfully totally disagree with this comment...

50 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I respectfully unequivocally and disdainfully totally disagree with this comment...

He meant in the division, not the league.  

• Thanks 1

Team will be sold to Bezos move to Virginia and change the name to the Virginia Amazons and go nowhere.

• Haha 2

We have no clue if he is even good or if he was just riding Andy’s coattails. So it’s impossible to say. That’s why no team was willing to give him a HC job. 

Commanders are a joke and always be until Dan sells the team.   This is another splashy name dropping move that is intended to get you to buy tickets in the hopes that the offense will be more like the Chiefs.   

On 2/24/2023 at 9:18 AM, Talkingbirds said:

Team will be sold to Bezos move to Virginia and change the name to the Virginia Amazons and go nowhere.

Actually if Bezos buys it they may actually become competent again.... and enjoy free next day prime deliveries.

On 2/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't think either was, it was Mahomes.  

Of all the reasons the Commanders are stuck in eternal mediocrity I never once thought it was the OC.  All the contrary, they seemed to get decent production out of backup level Qb's and overachieving linemen.

• 4 months later...

Reid is one of the best coaches in NFL history.

Mahomes is one of the best QBs in NFL history.

Kelce is passing Gronk as the best TE in NFL history.

Chris Jones is a dominant regular season DT and a beast in the playoffs.

Bieniemy was also there, just like the towel boy.

I give Bieniemy a year before he's out. He'll be another Brad Childress, but with a crappy attitude.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 1:40 PM, paco said:

Real question is, can he top Al Saunders and his 700 page playbook?  That was another Chiefs OC & Assistant Head Coach that jumped ship to the R-words .  And worked out beautifully. 

Final answer: No.  No he couldn't

Saunders and his 700 page playbook - 5 wins in 16 games

Eric "Andy Reid" Bieniemy - 4 wins in 17 games

On 2/20/2023 at 12:40 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

you really think we can crack the top 25 Paco? MY man...

Couldn't crack top 30