Antonio Brown — Crazy Person / Free Agent WR

SBorBust

I’m going to be that guy.

His talent is undeniable. His work ethic is tremendous. He’s a selfish jerk.

It worked last time.

I wouldnt call sitting out all training camp because he didnt have the helmet he wanted a tremendous work ethic. I call it an excuse. 

Absolutely do not want.  If COVID-19 was a person, it would be Antonio Brown.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why on earth would we want this moron at this point? 

6 hours ago, SBorBust said:

His talent is undeniable. His work ethic is tremendous. He’s a selfish jerk.

I think he's more than a selfish jerk though... He's a dude with some serious issues regardless of this talent. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hputenis said:

:roll:

On 6/24/2020 at 12:28 AM, hputenis said:

I actually disagree. I think COVID-19 actively avoids Antonio Brown because of how bad a disease he is. 

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I actually disagree. I think COVID-19 actively avoids Antonio Brown because of how bad a disease he is. 

😄

Good point.  I didn't mean to insult COVID-19 like that.  

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Why on earth would we want this moron at this point? 

Because he's arguably the best WR in the NFL?

On the field, you're telling me you wouldn't want to see a Brown/Jackson/Reagor/Ertz/Sanders  lineup? Because when I look at that, I see 40 points per game.

6 minutes ago, TEW said:

On the field, you're telling me you wouldn't want to see a Brown/Jackson/Reagor/Ertz/Sanders  lineup? Because when I look at that, I see 40 points per game.

He's 32 and hasn't played in a year he isn't the best anymore.  I'm willing to bet he never gets anywhere close to his elite status again mostly because he won't keep his sheet together long enough to complete a whole season. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's 32 and hasn't played in a year he isn't the best anymore.  I'm willing to bet he never gets anywhere close to his elite status again mostly because he won't keep his sheet together long enough to complete a whole season. 

Precisely. Let another team take a chance on him. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. I'd suggest it is highly likely that it doesn't work. 

At this point, Josh Gordon has a better chance of being productive in the NFL than Antonio Brown and I think the Eagles will still pass on both.

At one point I was open to bringing in Antonio Brown despite his antics, but that window has closed.

5 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

At one point I was open to bringing in Antonio Brown despite his antics, but that window has closed.

I was open to bringing him in last year just because our WRs were so bad. Now that we've brought in options I want to see what these guys have got first. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 8:30 PM, TEW said:

I see one guy wearing a leather helmet because he can't get used to the new style. No thanks

First off if he signs with any team the NFL will get involved and prob investigate/suspend him. Secondly the ONLY way any team will bring him in is if his contract is very cheap and filled with thousands of lines of incentives and ways out of the contract. 

Do I love his talent? Of yes. Do I want his craziness and locker room cancer? Hell no. You thought TO was bad, AB is worse. Id rather bring TO back at age 46

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Shocker54 said:

It's an 8 game suspension 

if you act like bringing this guy in for cash isn't better than the third for Tate deal you should be excommunicated from the board.

ONLY A LOSER WOULD WANT HIM HERE !

SAD !

At this point we may not even make it eight games. Which means he is useless to bring in. Not to mention a locker room cancer.

No thank you

• 5 weeks later...