He's b-a-a-a-c-k

Procus

EPIC. Now we can move Cam to RG and alleviate our need to force a IOL pick early in the draft. Witherspoon at 10 baby.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, toolg said:

woohoo!

Easy Howie!  One more of those shots and I’m taking your phone.  We don’t need you drunk dialing carson and handing out $40m to backup qbs.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

How do you sip a shot 😂

By slowly tilting the shot glass toward your mouth so as to not drink too much of it in one gulp.

2 hours ago, leftcoastnest said:

EPIC. Now we can move Cam to RG and alleviate our need to force a IOL pick early in the draft. Witherspoon at 10 baby.

Cam is a little small to play guard, what is he 6-3, 290 ?

4 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Cam is a little small to play guard, what is he 6-3, 290 ?

6027 303 at the combine last year. So more like 6-3 305. 

1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

6027 303 at the combine last year. So more like 6-3 305. 

What was Seumalo's playing weight? Do you know? On his wiki he's listed at 6-3 304 which coincidentally is pretty much the same as Jurgens.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Do we think that tweet suggests this is his last year? Kind of feels that way.

He's been talking about retirement for like 5 years :lol:

I wouldn't worry, whenever he decides they have Jurgens.

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

He's been talking about retirement for like 5 years :lol:

I wouldn't worry, whenever he decides they have Jurgens.

Jurgens is surely going to move to OG now though? Not to say he can’t move back but that’s got to be the plan with him at this point?

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jurgens is surely going to move to OG now though? Not to say he can’t move back but that’s got to be the plan with him at this point?

He's going to start a lucrative lotion company.

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Maybe. Free agency is only day 2 here. Will they sign another OG? Draft? Jurgens could play RG then later move to Center & they can get a new Guard later.

I would not panic about the O line. There are options, and many months until preseason. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Heeeee's back...... Slay remains an Eagle. 😂

Don’t know how Howie is doing it all, but if he pulls CJGJ too the man is a wizard or a warlock. 😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Don’t know how Howie is doing it all, but if he pulls CJGJ too the man is a wizard or a warlock. 😂

If he keeps all 3 of those guys and gives Hurts his contract and then doesn't mess up the pick at #10 I'll co-sign him immediately as Exec of the Year 2 years in a row.  :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

The Slay thing is smoke and mirrors and more of a PR coup than a GM coup.  The guy was already signed to a contract.  The tricky part was restructuring.  Everyone thought before FA started that Slay was the one starter in the secondary who was staying.  And after some back and forth and threat of a release that wasn't followed up, he's staying.  CJ was always the bigger prize.  Everyone thought that he would be the guy who would be prioritized.  But it very well may be that the Birds will be unable to re-sign him.  However, because of the Slay situation, the fan base will cut the Eagles more slack than they otherwise would have.  Neat little trick if you ask me.

4 hours ago, Procus said:

The Slay thing is smoke and mirrors and more of a PR coup than a GM coup.  The guy was already signed to a contract.  The tricky part was restructuring.  Everyone thought before FA started that Slay was the one starter in the secondary who was staying.  And after some back and forth and threat of a release that wasn't followed up, he's staying.  CJ was always the bigger prize.  Everyone thought that he would be the guy who would be prioritized.  But it very well may be that the Birds will be unable to re-sign him.  However, because of the Slay situation, the fan base will cut the Eagles more slack than they otherwise would have.  Neat little trick if you ask me.

The fact he’s been able to keep any of the defensive guys was a win in my book. Still if he can pull CJGJ too that would be next level stuff.

• Like 1