Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Entertain Me.

Featured Replies

On 12/2/2025 at 7:04 PM, Redden said:

No, middle eastern women's undercarriages smell bad.

But that hair, look at that hair.

16 hours ago, TV Guy said:

But that hair, look at that hair.

Nope man.....it's not a meme it's real.. there's no hope for her..... when @Redden refuses..... ya know its bad.

20 hours ago, TV Guy said:

But that hair, look at that hair.

On the upper lip.

  • Author
4 hours ago, Steve 17 said:

Nope man.....it's not a meme it's real.. there's no hope for her..... when @Redden refuses..... ya know its bad.

I do have my standards.

On 12/5/2025 at 11:38 AM, Redden said:

I do have my standards.

I know..... I saw you on the interstate 80 rest stop hanging with the DOT and state troopers.

  • Author

That wasn't me. I don't like cops.

12 hours ago, Redden said:

That wasn't me. I don't like cops.

Sorry.... they had the scales out..... and I just assumed.......

AT&T goes T&A

Who was the big Kay Adams fan here?

19 hours ago, NOTW said:

Who was the big Kay Adams fan here?

night-at-the-roxbury-grinding-a7uv9fijyj

Science

The instructions say pour the bottle of Suprep into the cup then fill to 16 ounce line with water, drink the entire mixture within 30 minutes, then drink 2 more 16 ounce glasses of water within 1 hour to help mixture start working. 15 minutes after I started drinking it, long before I’m even finished with the mixture, is had me in the bathroom peeing for distance out of the back hole. Not supposed to work that friggen quick. Good times ahead.

35 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

The instructions say pour the bottle of Suprep into the cup then fill to 16 ounce line with water, drink the entire mixture within 30 minutes, then drink 2 more 16 ounce glasses of water within 1 hour to help mixture start working. 15 minutes after I started drinking it, long before I’m even finished with the mixture, is had me in the bathroom peeing for distance out of the back hole. Not supposed to work that friggen quick. Good times ahead.

Honestly, I have no idea what’s still coming out. That stuff must’ve liquified some major organs or something.

12 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Honestly, I have no idea what’s still coming out. That stuff must’ve liquified some major organs or something.

Ancestral poop.

Back on the 10 year plan baby! groovy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.