2023 NFL Draft Talk. Discuss!!!

jsdarkstar

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

I hated Howie for making some the most stupid choices I have ever seen, in the past. Then he must have seen that trying to be cute and outsmart everyone else, makes you look like an idiot. He adjusted, and I respect that.

Yep, trust the board instead of the Scout saying hey my son has a friend who goes to this school you never heard of and the friend says this player is a stud, so Howie drafts him. This new process is producing exceptional results. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

He’s as good of a QB as you’re going to get at this point of the draft. Also, he played behind a despicable o-line. 

I was kinda joking with my post. I mean, Howie has nailed every single pick in this draft, so I just had to take a small shot at him for this pick. 😊

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 5:55 PM, Texas Eagle said:

He’s as good of a QB as you’re going to get at this point of the draft. Also, he played behind a despicable o-line. 

Agreed. That's what I like about him most. He played under duress. He was still able to make reads even if the the first option wasn't there. He got rid of the ball quick and throws accurate passes. He has a lot of promises over the next several years as he hones his technique even more. I bet this kid beats out Book for the # 3 spot.