Post Draft Win Total

Captain F

On 4/29/2023 at 9:36 PM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

+

RB room might be even better

While I think Swift is going to have equal or  better production than Sanders, I also think the RB room is incomplete.

One day they're going to figure out that they need a RB that can carry the load when everyone in the stadium know they need to run the ball at this point in the game, they don't have that now, Swift is too small for that and I don't see Penny serving in that role either.

While they did well with the limited picks they had I would have loved seeing Charbonnet or Rodriguez in green.

• Sad 1

On 5/27/2023 at 4:03 PM, EagleVA said:

While I think Swift is going to have equal or  better production than Sanders, I also think the RB room is incomplete.

One day they're going to figure out that they need a RB that can carry the load when everyone in the stadium know they need to run the ball at this point in the game, they don't have that now, Swift is too small for that and I don't see Penny serving in that role either.

While they did well with the limited picks they had I would have loved seeing Charbonnet or Rodriguez in green.

They have Hurts for that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, opa-opa said:

They have Hurts for that

I do hope one of these backs can also be relied on to make key first downs so Jalen doesn’t have to always be that guy. Kind of the only reason I wanted Elliott. A guy who has a nose for the end zone and getting those key first downs not named Hurts would have been nice.

• Like 1