Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Draft Win Total

Featured Replies

This is a 13+ win team provided they can stay healthy. 

On 5/27/2023 at 4:03 PM, EagleVA said:

While I think Swift is going to have equal or  better production than Sanders, I also think the RB room is incomplete.

One day they're going to figure out that they need a RB that can carry the load when everyone in the stadium know they need to run the ball at this point in the game, they don't have that now, Swift is too small for that and I don't see Penny serving in that role either.

While they did well with the limited picks they had I would have loved seeing Charbonnet or Rodriguez in green.

They have Hurts for that

2 hours ago, opa-opa said:

They have Hurts for that

I do hope one of these backs can also be relied on to make key first downs so Jalen doesn’t have to always be that guy. Kind of the only reason I wanted Elliott. A guy who has a nose for the end zone and getting those key first downs not named Hurts would have been nice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.