Fallout - Amazon Prime Series by Creators of Westworld

iladelphxx

Oh crap! This could be REALLY good if done right

Though the game Fallout 76 was not a fan favorite

• Like 1

Cautiously optimistic. Netflix did a good job with The Witcher. They did a good job with the first season of Altered Carbon. This will probably require more effort to do right, but it could be awesome.

They should look at how HBO Chernobyl did the radiation because I thought they did a great job

12 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

They should look at how HBO Chernobyl did the radiation because I thought they did a great job

I’m curious to see what direction of serious/campy they go. You could do either and have it be good. Normally I’d say keep it serious, but the fallout world I remember was basically a series of pop culture references and spoofs.

Lots of potential here, also a lot of room to screw it up. Writing is going to be really important. You need a hard R kind of rating, enough spoof stuff to keep it fun, but still have miniguns sawing people in half. That’s a lot for a writer to take on.

6 minutes ago, TEW said:

I’m curious to see what direction of serious/campy they go. You could do either and have it be good. Normally I’d say keep it serious, but the fallout world I remember was basically a series of pop culture references and spoofs.

Lots of potential here, also a lot of room to screw it up. Writing is going to be really important. You need a hard R kind of rating, enough spoof stuff to keep it fun, but still have miniguns sawing people in half. That’s a lot for a writer to take on.

How they incorporate the pip will be interesting 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:06 AM, Mike030270 said:

That may be the best show I've ever watched.  So well done in every respect. 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:22 PM, TEW said:

Wasteland 3 is coming out soon.  #1 on my Steam wishlist.    Pretty much exact same setting/genre in rpg form instead of shooter.  I'd imagine a mix of Terry Gilliam style surrealism and Sam Raimi camp would do the trick.