2023 Monday Night Thread

toolg

On 10/30/2023 at 10:16 AM, toolg said:

3.7 point lead, I am playing LaPorta vs Davante Adams tonight. It's a nailbiter. 

:ph34r:

Win is a win. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I need Diggs to score 76... It looks like a loss for me.  :lol:

The thing is if he puts up a solid 20 I will have the 2nd highest score in the league this week. I went against Keenan Allen, Ceedee Lamb, and Ja'Marr Chase. -_-

• Haha 1

lost achane & kw3 early in their games. <_<  now i need devonta to outscore jake elliott by 11.4 pts tonight. 

up by 24pnts over the guy i need to catch in 1st place. 

i 've got devonte going, and he has aj brown. 

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

lost achane & kw3 early in their games. <_<  now i need devonta to outscore jake elliott by 11.4 pts tonight. 

1 more yard from devonta & i would've won....damn.

but at least the eagles won. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

1 more yard from devonta & i would've won....damn.

but at least the eagles won. 

He just missed the TD in the 4th quarter too. Overall it was a good night for Smith since KC gave a lot of attention to AJ Brown. Go birds!. :crazy:

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

He just missed the TD in the 4th quarter too. Overall it was a good night for Smith since KC gave a lot of attention to AJ Brown. Go birds!. :crazy:

yep...smith normally does well when goedert is out as well.

really thought i was going to pull it out...he finished with 99 yards & my league gives a 2 point bonus for 100 yards receiving. i lost by 1.42 <_<

I need a total of 11 points from Dobbs, DJ Moore, and Vikings D.

Looks like I clinch a playoff spot with a win. But the top 2 seeds are a lock to win this week, so they will clinch the byes. I will have the long way to go.

hanging on by 1.5pnts and I have the vikings def going tonight. 

if the bears torch them for 35pnts im going to lose my sheet. 

I need Mixon to score 32. LOL! :lol: I can have the 2nd highest weekly point total and I feel like I am always going against the top scoring team! Freaking Eagles made Brock Purdy look like a superstar. Mike Evans, Nuk and Derrick Henry also scored way more than they should have this week. 

It doesn't matter really, I am pretty much locked into the 4th playoff spot. Top two teams get a playoff bye; I have an outside shot if I win out and both 2nd and 3rd place teams lose out. Not going to happen.

to make the playoffs, i either need achane + sanders to outscore derrick henry by 21.5 pts tonight....or for tyreek hill to score no more than 19.7 pts. 

Meaningless game this week. I am in the playoffs. My opponent is eliminated. To get a win this week, I need Jordan Love, Tyreek Hill, and Packers D to outscore Miami's kicker by 39 points.

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

to make the playoffs, i either need achane + sanders to outscore derrick henry by 21.5 pts tonight....or for tyreek hill to score no more than 19.7 pts

:groovy:

On 12/11/2023 at 8:27 AM, mr_hunt said:

to make the playoffs, i either need achane + sanders to outscore derrick henry by 21.5 pts tonight....or for tyreek hill to score no more than 19.7 pts. 

Congrats. Henry scored a couple of TDs to better Achane... But you must have backed into that one after Hill sprained his ankle and missed half of the game.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, toolg said:

Congrats. Henry scored a couple of TDs to better Achane... But you must have backed into that one after Hill sprained his ankle and missed half of the game.

yessir...lost my last 2 but backed into the playoffs. :lol:  i'm like a 20 point underdog in round 1. 

• 2 weeks later...

A day late: I was up against Breece Hall, Jahmyr Gibbs, and Ceedee Lamb in Playoffs Round 2.   I needed 70 points from the Eagles D yesterday. :rolleyes: Needless to say, they came up a little short.