Week 3 Discussion

GroundAttack

Can't stand this dirtbag.

On another note I noticed when I paste twitter link directly from the site it doesnt show the preview. Only when I copy link from another messageboard.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Can't stand this dirtbag.

On another note I noticed when I paste twitter link directly from the site it doesnt show the preview. Only when I copy link from another messageboard.

Well, he ran his mouth about the last coach. He hired Vance Joseph. And his team just gave up 70 points.

He's gotta eat it now. 

Karma is real and humility is deserved.

I actually loved this. Because I hate when people run their mouth when they have yet to accomplish anything in their current position.

Broncos organization as a whole has done a lot of talking over the last few years and not backed it up. Pisses me off.

Maybe now they'll all shut the f up and focus on rebuilding this disaster of a franchise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Broncos72 said:

Well, he ran his mouth about the last coach. He hired Vance Joseph. And his team just gave up 70 points.

He's gotta eat it now. 

Karma is real and humility is deserved.

I actually loved this. Because I hate when people run their mouth when they have yet to accomplish anything in their current position.

Broncos organization as a whole has done a lot of talking over the last few years and not backed it up. Pisses me off.

Maybe now they'll all shut the f up and focus on rebuilding this disaster of a franchise.

The reporter was egging him on though.  He’s just as much of a dirtbag as pucker lips.  

• Haha 1

Kicking Hackett when he was down saying his tenure was "the worst coaching job in NFL history", then going 0-3 including the 3rd worst defeat in NFL history (only 3rd worst because Miami knelt instead of kicking another field goal) is funny as all crap.

Get it right up you, you pouting a-hole.

11 hours ago, DBW said:

The reporter was egging him on though.  He’s just as much of a dirtbag as pucker lips.  

Yeah the repoerter was kinda egging him on but frankly Payton deserved it.

He came to Denver all full of bravado and he has fallen on his face. They are pretty much out of it before the end of September.

He started talking before he accomplished anything. I didn't think the Broncos would be contenders but i thought the Bronco would at least be competent. I even kinda stood up for guy at times in the offseason. But Payton and this team continue to set bar even lower. People thought the Christmas blowout loss to the Rams was bad.....well, they just topped that yesterday.

I'm to the point where I'm just ready to trade away any valuable players we have, accumulate picks and start the rebuild. This season is lost before it really started.

Egg him on....I really don't care.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, pisceschica said:

all these terrible decisions in OT in baltimore

Worst game i have ever seen from Lamar and worse game I have ever seen from Harbaugh.  Colts didn't even play all that.  The Dallas meltdown will get the headline but this one was just as embarrassing.

Some big name Qb's really gonna get skewered this week.  Russ is used to it, gets rammed up the arse by the media with his monday morning massage.  But dak, Lamar and Lawrence are gonna have them some long weeks.

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Payton is overrated

Also Wilson looks done

All the more reason I hope to get the top pick.

Its time to rebuild. The Russ experiment failed.

8 minutes ago, Broncos72 said:

All the more reason I hope to get the top pick.

Its time to rebuild. The Russ experiment failed.

Lol you have competition. Few teams already want to get that top pick for a rebuild. Good luck lol

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol you have competition. Few teams already want to get that top pick for a rebuild. Good luck lol

Well we can lose to the Bears this week and give them a win while we remain winless.

Seriously, this picture says it all.

I just laughed so hard when I saw.

You look at this and tell me...who are they gonna beat?😆

F64GnjVXoAAVwwi.jpeg

• Haha 1