Week 4 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 4 starts with the Lions against the Packers on TNF.

Week 4 also starts the first of 3 straight London games. The Falcons and Jaguars are the first 2 teams to start it off.

Last season the Commanders came into Philly and gave the Eagles their first loss of the season. They look to do the same on Sunday.

Two powerhouse offenses going at it as the Dolphins play the Bills in Buffalo. 

A pair of 0-3 teams play Sunday between the Broncos and the Bears. The more disappointing team I would say so far are the Broncos.

AFC North battle in Cleveland as Lamar and the Ravens look to get a road win.

Bengals and Titans will battle this one out. The Bengals coming off a much needed win at home on MNF while the Titans are coming off a bad loss to Cleveland.

The Colts may get Anthony Richardson back as they are home to play the Rams. 

NFC South matchup between the Saints and Bucs. Alvin Kamara is back for the Saints after being suspended for the first 3 games.

Another game between two 0-3 teams. The Vikings play the Panthers from Carolina who may have Bryce Young back. 

The most complete game the Texans have played all year was during last weeks win. They go home to play the tough Steelers who need to start getting Najee Harris going.

Another season where the Chargers just keep getting hit with big injuries to key positions to key players. Mike Williams tore his ACL last week and is done for the season. The Chargers play the Raiders at SoFi.

New England goes to Dallas where Zeke Elliot will be playing his former team. 

Arizona, who many people believed to be a team that wont be competing for much this year, has really been battling and putting up a fight the last few weeks.

SNF between the Chiefs and Jets. Schedule makers cannot predict injuries but this one hurts the ratings.

MNF between the Seahawks and Giants. Daniel Jones is 0-9 in his career on MNF.

8 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I can't say a z z ???!!! C'mon MODs

We can post pics of t i t s and a s s but can't say a z z ??? 

Ass sure can 

• Haha 1

The LIons looked like their coaches watched a lot of Eagles footage and copied a thing or two. Definitely similar looking systems. 

Lions looking like a top 5 team in the NFC.

Good for them and their fans. They've been waiting awhile for a good football team to watch.

I know I’ve been saying the eagles being in prime time games for two of the three weeks so far has not been fun for those of us in Europe and further east, but damn it why can’t it be on in a late window this week ? I want to see live the utter cluster F that the bears and broncos game could be. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

I know I’ve been saying the eagles being in prime time games for two of the three weeks so far has not been fun for those of us in Europe and further east, but damn it why can’t it be on in a late window this week ? I want to see live the utter cluster F that the bears and broncos game could be. 

My guess, Bears vs Broncos will look something like this....

50383.gif

1 hour ago, Broncos72 said:

My guess, Bears vs Broncos will look something like this....

50383.gif

If the people who have the watch it are lucky. 

Ridder is awful. I have no idea how the Falcons didn't bench him at HT

• Like 1