Week 4 Discussion

GroundAttack

6 hours ago, Mat said:

Ridder is awful. I have no idea how the Falcons didn't bench him at HT

I thought he was a 6th or 7th rd pick out of Cincy U.  He's a practice squad level Qb, he stinks.

19 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Too lazy to look this up, but I think I heard that the Cowboys have not lost a home game in 2 years.

They lost to tampa in the season opener '22 and broncos/cards nov/dec '21

51 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The bigger story is on Parsons…

Before I officially stopped watching he went out for a couple of plays then went back in. But right now I don't see anything showing he has a serious injury.

19 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

They lost to tampa in the season opener '22 and broncos/cards nov/dec '21

At home???

Cowboys look very very good. Eagles will be lucky to stay in the game with them. 

49ers, Cowboys, Eagles. There is your NFC order. 

7 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Before I officially stopped watching he went out for a couple of plays then went back in. But right now I don't see anything showing he has a serious injury.

He went out hopping and for a while there was no update but perhaps he did go back in and was fine.

19 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Bills are just killing teams.

Feels like deja vu on Cowboys and Bills.  Like 3rd straight year Cowboys destroy some bad OLines early and feel like world beaters until they run into teams with top notch running games that punch them in the mouth.  Same deal with Bills running out to insane point differentials in 1st 2 months and then the weather turns and their lack of traditional running game and smallish front 7 come home to roost.

Both those teams won't prove a lick until January.

53 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Sick and tired of the Taylor Swift/Kelce crap.

Thank you! Me too me too. Travis seems like an ok guy but I don’t think like he’s a great personality or anything. And I mean yeah I’m not a Swiftie at all.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Sick and tired of the Taylor Swift/Kelce crap.

I'm all for it, my daughter lives 2 hrs from KC and she's a major Swifty.  It's got my daughter paying attention to football how is this a bad thing?  Celebrity fans have always been good for sports, practically built the NBA.  I don't get the hate, I'm going the other way, Taylor should gift Travis her scarf for him to wear on the gridiron like a medieval knight.

Lately the Bills are like the Broncos big brother who beats up on whoever beat Denver.

Week 1- Raiders beat Broncos, then the Bills crush the Raiders week 2.

Week 2- Commies beat the Broncos, then week 3 the Bills crush the Commies.

Week 3- Dolphins roast the Broncos and put up 70, then week 4 the Bills stomp Miami.

However, the tables could turn. Jets beat the Bills week 1, so the Broncos could return the favor for Buffalo.....but I don't see it. Even with Zach Wilson, the Jets should be too much for the piss poor Broncos.