Week 5 Discussion

GroundAttack

Collinsworthless can't worship Dak tonight (he won't say anything bad about Dallas) so instead he's slobbering over Purdy 

• Haha 1

It's too bad the 49ers don't have any other good players to talk about 🙄

The Cowboys aren't winning ish with Dak at QB and McCarthy as the HC

• Thanks 1

They fired (and blamed) Kellen Moore who's doing pretty well with the Chargers offense so McCarthy and Dak could lose in week one of the playoffs :roll:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LacesOut said:

You're a good dude. Sorry your team is in this predicament. Would love to see the Broncos get their ish together and take out KC. Might take a few year tough. 

Thanks. Its been a crappy several years. And I expect at least a couple as we need a rebuild. 

As much as I want to have faith as a fan, there is no ignoring the harsh reality. I hate losing but I'm a realist.

That's why I'm embracing the losing this year....its going to lead to the necessary changes they put off for so long.

The Colts are 3-2 and it appears that Steichen is doing an excellent job as the coach. 

Am I in the minority in thinking they shouldn't have given Taylor a 3 year, 42 million dollar extension? Moss has had a pretty good year so fan and has capped it off with 165 yards rushing, 30 yards receiving and 2 TD's today. He is currently third in rushing yards and 4th in rushes over 20+ yards. I know he is a FA next year but it feels like giving that much money to a back isn't the best way to use your cap space, especially when the league is trending in the other direction 

• Like 1

As I said last week, I am now completely convinced that Dak Prescott is cooked as a franchise level QB.  His running ability has been sapped, he is now just a sort of mobile QB with a 4th rd arm.  Mac Jones, Danny Jones, Tannehill, etc.  he's at the bottom rung of that group now.  He isn't even in the Carr/Cousins range anymore.

Running Qb's fall off cliffs like RB's do.  We saw it with Mcnabb and Mcnair.  We'll see it with Jackson and Hurts.  Don't be shocked to see Dak benched this year.

10 hours ago, NOTW said:

Why, why, why can't the Eagles offense ball out like this? 

being optimistic they can turn it on when really needed

semi rope a dope

43 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

As I said last week, I am now completely convinced that Dak Prescott is cooked as a franchise level QB.  His running ability has been sapped, he is now just a sort of mobile QB with a 4th rd arm.  Mac Jones, Danny Jones, Tannehill, etc.  he's at the bottom rung of that group now.  He isn't even in the Carr/Cousins range anymore.

Running Qb's fall off cliffs like RB's do.  We saw it with Mcnabb and Mcnair.  We'll see it with Jackson and Hurts.  Don't be shocked to see Dak benched this year.

Dak was just never that good to begin with. We've all been saying it for years and it is amplified now because he has Mike McCarthy calling the plays. The same guy that had Rodgers carry his ishy offensive play calling for years by just changing the play himself. 

3 minutes ago, Mat said:

Dak was just never that good to begin with. We've all been saying it for years and it is amplified now because he has Mike McCarthy calling the plays. The same guy that had Rodgers carry his ishy offensive play calling for years by just changing the play himself. 

He was a fringe top 10 Qb at the height of his powers.  A top notch game manager that created with his legs and exploited 1 on 1 matchups all over the field.  Now he can't run or extend plays and defenses know he can't make the tight throws consistently.  He's a negative WAR Qb in 2023.

Dak has always been overrated.  He's declined, had problems with interceptions and choking in big games and that shakes confidence.