Star Trek — Discovery Season 3 Premiered 10/15

opengeo

Picard Season 1 just wrapped. It was good, but not great IMO. Discovery became an elite sci-fi show during Season 2 and Season 3 is set to drop later this month.

• Like 1

I have decided to await until Discovery drops its entire load to sign up for CBS and then i can binge Picard and Season 3 at the same time.  But Season 2 was certainly elite.  

• Like 1

Just finished picard season one. I liked it a lot although I think it could've been better.

also just finished season one of discovery. loved it. cant wait to get into season two.

How can laforge return? I thought Levar Burton was presumed lost at sea after he was captured by pirates with Troy Barnes?

I've been a Trekkie since before my memory begins, longer than I've been an Eagles fan, actually. But I still haven't watched any of the two new series. One of these days, I will. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've been a Trekkie since before my memory begins, longer than I've been an Eagles fan, actually. But I still haven't watched any of the two new series. One of these days, I will. 

Just do it already. 

• Like 1

im on epd 12 season 2.

damn this show is f'ng good.

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

im on epd 12 season 2.

damn this show is f'ng good.

Yeah Season 2 really brought the production quality. As time has gone on I've liked Season 1 less and less. Really did not like the new Klingons or that whole story line.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Yeah Season 2 really brought the production quality. As time has gone on I've liked Season 1 less and less. Really did not like the new Klingons or that whole story line.

explaining the war was a good idea, they just didn't do a very good job of it, and yeah, I do not the changes the klingon appearance at all. I still liked the 1st season, but 2 has been much, much better.

before lately, the star trek shows didn't typically have season long storylines, minus some of deep space 9 & enterpirse with the xindi plotline. now with picard season one and discovery's two seasons, the writers need to learn how to detail a storyline over a full season and keep viewers interested.

• Like 1

finished discovery season 2....loved it. i was wondering how they were going to link this with the original series (never any mention of this) but the writers covered that well IMO.

i know season 3 will have discovery in the future, but any chance they could do a spinoff with the enterprise and give us more of pike, spock and company ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

finished discovery season 2....loved it. i was wondering how they were going to link this with the original series (never any mention of this) but the writers covered that well IMO.

i know season 3 will have discovery in the future, but any chance they could do a spinoff with the enterprise and give us more of pike, spock and company ?

It’s been rumored since season 2 ended. They even filmed a couple of Shorts with Pike and Spock to stoke interest. Check ‘em out. 

Captain Pike Star Trek Spinoff Series Reportedly In Development

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/captain-pike-star-trek-spinoff-series-reportedly-development/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, opengeo said:

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Will Reportedly Introduce A New Bones
https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/star-trek-strange-worlds-reportedly-introduce-bones/

Also a new Uhura and Sulu will be cast. Sweet.

just finished re-watching discovery and im pumped about this show coming up. a lot of untapped storyline that can lead up to kirk coming in when they take pike back to talos 4. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Shut up Wesley!

somewhere, Sheldon Cooper is losing his crap over this.

• Like 1

Just finished binge watching S1 & S2 of Star Trek Discovery and looking forward to S3 and the new spin off of Pike/Spock Strange Worlds.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

Just finished binge watching S1 & S2 of Star Trek Discovery and looking forward to S3 and the new spin off of Pike/Spock Strange Worlds.  

Welcome to the club!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...