Eagles trade DL Kentavius Street and a 2025 7th-round pick to the Atlanta Falcons for a 2024 sixth-round pick.

Connecticut Eagle

47 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

What happens if he plays less than 6 games for the Falcons?

Well, the 6th rounder is conditional on that, so that goes back to the Falcons.  Nobody has actually said it, but that has to mean that the Eagles get their 7th rounder back too ... no way Howie is letting the Falcons cut Street and pocket a 7th rounder.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

It Howie collecting a pick for a bigger plan later? 

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

Howie will turn that 6th into a 5th somehow, or a future 4th.  

3 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Maybe vacating a spot for Jurgens who is eligible to return this week?

That is certainly part of it - good chance they were thinking he'd be one of the guys they'd cut so best to get something for him.

Its not Jurgens, Evans will be back soon. And Julio will need to be elevated to 53. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayAreaLennie said:

Well, the 6th rounder is conditional on that, so that goes back to the Falcons.  Nobody has actually said it, but that has to mean that the Eagles get their 7th rounder back too ... no way Howie is letting the Falcons cut Street and pocket a 7th rounder.

That was the assumption Jimmy made

"The pick swap will only occur if Street plays in six games for the Falcons. You know what that means? Kentavius Street pick swap tracker!"

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-trade-dt-kentavius-street-falcons/

13 hours ago, rrfierce said:

Are not a bit light at DT now? as we saw when davis and carter went out yesterday?

Carter, Cox, Davis, Williams, Tuipuloto, Ojomo.  

• Like 1

I only b

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Carter, Cox, Davis, Williams, Tuipuloto, Ojomo.  

fair enough - I guess street is no better than tuipuloto or ojomo

4 hours ago, rrfierce said:

I only b

fair enough - I guess street is no better than tuipuloto or ojomo

Looking forward to seeing Ojomo get some meaningful snaps.  

Good trade by Howie that. Street wasn’t playing a lot so move him for something and give the younger players more of a chance.

• 1 month later...

Dude has played in 5 games for the Falcons and is out this week with a pec injury which he is seeking a 2nd opinion on. Seems kind of sus since he had to play in 6 games for the Falcons for the Eagles to get the 6th.

They are in position to potentially make the playoffs. Doubt they are playing games to save a swap of a 6th vs 7th round pick

12 hours ago, T-1000 said:

Dude has played in 5 games for the Falcons and is out this week with a pec injury which he is seeking a 2nd opinion on. Seems kind of sus since he had to play in 6 games for the Falcons for the Eagles to get the 6th.

Wait ... so the pick wasn't locked in to a 6th at the time the transaction was made?  

4 hours ago, time2rock said:

Wait ... so the pick wasn't locked in to a 6th at the time the transaction was made?  

Correct, the pick was conditional on that. I am not 100% certain but I would be shocked if it doesn't convey if the Eagles don't get their 7th round pick back so it would just be the Falcons getting 5 games of Street for free.