Commence TATERGeddon

DawkinsOwnage03

This team is not good. Poor coaching, overhyped talent that's not real, terrible execution. It's time for a rebuild.

• Like 5

I stand by they will lose out and be 10-7. They’ll get smoked by whoever represents the nfc south in the playoffs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Siri & BJ running a high school offense.

A high school team could probably score on this defense.

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Siri & BJ running a high school offense.

Yes BJ hasn't a clue.  Where are the quick slants, easy short passes? Why can't we design an effective screen pass?  We hit repeatedly on easier short passes and it brings the whole D up closer to the line which makes the longer pass routes more apt to be open.  Where are the jet sweeps, reverses, effective route trees off of bunches?  BJ just doesn't have anywhere near the knowledge the intelligence needed in today's NFL

• Like 2

So I say Siranni is now officially on borrowed time 

I'll give him until this time next year until he's gone 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Birdman said:

So I say Siranni is now officially on borrowed time 

I'll give him until this time next year until he's gone 

Having some outside offensive mind come in and fix the offense in the offseason is the only way he survives past 2024.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I stand by they will lose out and be 10-7. They’ll get smoked by whoever represents the nfc south in the playoffs.

Good. The dumpsterfire needs to be on full display. Hurts needs to be traded for Watkins picks but Howie doesn't have the balls.

1 minute ago, mayanh8 said:

Having some outside offensive mind come in and fix the offense in the offseason is the only way he survives past 2024.

Thats the problem. We get a guy and he's good he will go and get hc gig. Ala Steichen. Sirianni is the problem. Seems like he's not an x's and O's guy. And apart from being a motivator and and d to the otherr teams fans he has no role.

• Like 2

Howie made a team worse that wasn't good enough to win a SB. Hurts contract and kicking the can down the road on previous contracts finally hurt them. CJ, White, Edwards, JH, LJ, Suh, and IS leaving on top of them already not being good enough is why they are where they are.

He should not have paid Hurts after one good year. That will cripple them for years. He should not have brought JB and Slay back.

Nick being allowed to bring in coordinators with no experience calling plays was another huge mistake. 

This team will be even worse next year when Kelce is gone. They need two DE at least, LBs, S, CB, C, OG, WR, and backup TE...along with a QB, HC, and two coordinators. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mayanh8 said:

Having experienced coordinators on both sides of the ball to lean and rely on is his only hope for salvation. If that doesn't happen in the offseason, he's gone either during next year or at the conclusion of it.

1 minute ago, Eagz said:

Having experienced coordinators on both sides of the ball to lean and rely on is his only hope for salvation. If that doesn't happen in the offseason, he's gone either during next year or at the conclusion of it.

Nick is a ***** who acts like an a-hole but talent has covered the fact he isn't good with XOs. His motivational BS doesn't work now and he is losing the team. That's when you have to move on from him.

• Like 1

Season ended vs the 49ers. Now its just a matter of time, this team is a 1st round playoffs exit team.

Better to lose out all games from here and secure a good draft pick, Eagles are in the playoffs and 49ers are all but guaranteed the no.1 seed.

• Like 1

BJ is the fall guy for Nick and Nick can’t get free of Luries son and the analytics crew.

• Like 1

Some really bad decisions on play calling last night, that deep shot to Quez was unnecessary, the throw into double coverage was really dumb with the game on the line. I´ve been patient the last few weeks, given the schedule, but that was not good enough. Seahawks might be a bogey team, but no more excuses. If they don´t win out from here to at least win the division, then it´s been a wasted season, especially after starting 10-1. Repeating in the East would at least be something, given it hasn´t been done for quite a long time.

Tell you what though, Julian Love on that pick at the death moved through the air like prime Michael Jordan. Amazing play.

Nothing like losing 3 in a row in December to suck all the fun out of a playoff season. At this point, I don't really care about the remaining 3 games on the schedule. As far as I'm concerned, they can rest everybody until the playoffs if they so choose  --- so long as they play their best football of the season in the postseason. 

For now, we'll just have to sit through the media and fans pointing fingers at their most hated team members each week. 

6 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Howie made a team worse that wasn't good enough to win a SB. Hurts contract and kicking the can down the road on previous contracts finally hurt them. CJ, White, Edwards, JH, LJ, Suh, and IS leaving on top of them already not being good enough is why they are where they are.

He should not have paid Hurts after one good year. That will cripple them for years. He should not have brought JB and Slay back.

Nick being allowed to bring in coordinators with no experience calling plays was another huge mistake. 

This team will be even worse next year when Kelce is gone. They need two DE at least, LBs, S, CB, C, OG, WR, and backup TE...along with a QB, HC, and two coordinators. 

That is certainly not a 1 year fix.

24 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Nothing like losing 3 in a row in December to suck all the fun out of a playoff season. At this point, I don't really care about the remaining 3 games on the schedule. As far as I'm concerned, they can rest everybody until the playoffs if they so choose  --- so long as they play their best football of the season in the postseason. 

For now, we'll just have to sit through the media and fans pointing fingers at their most hated team members each week. 

Yeah Thats a pretty good point. 

Not sure we're beating anyone in the play offs but if someone important like Lane gets injured then we have zero chance.

Sirianni has put Johnson above the welfare of the team.  And no one, not a player, a coach or coordinator should be put above the team's welfare.  

There is NO EXCUSE for that loss to seattle.  

Johnson needs to be relieved of his duties or bumped into the press box.

They need to, right now, get an offensive consultant in here.

The playbook has more creative plays......but needs a creative coordinator to utilize the skill the eagles have with those plays.  Plus, be more aware of situational play calling.

I've seen better play calling in high school games.....

• Like 2