Commence TATERGeddon

DawkinsOwnage03

43 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

That is certainly not a 1 year fix.

Get four firsts for Hurts like Houston and it will speed things up 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

Get four firsts for Hurts like Houston and it will speed things up 

This would take some real cajones from the FO. It'd be the right move from a root cause analysis standpoint. Hurts limits your offensive scheme which is not a long term recipe for success. Outside of that, BJ needs to be gone tomorrow despite whatever negative impacts that has between Hurts and the FO.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Godfather said:

QB1 is trash. Regressed

No he didn't. Just not getting "lucky" anymore. Majority of his deep balls the WRs bailed him out last year. Not working this year

• Like 1

Eh one thing I learned over my 40 years on this earth is in sports you’re never as bad as you think or as good as you think.  The second we label a team, they surprise you.  

We need changes immediately to save the season.  I actually thought the defense wasn’t even the problem last night.  Had plenty of opportunities to go down and score points and the play calling really did us in.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

Tank for draft picks!!

Good thing we have the Saints 2nd rder

If I see 1 more bubble screen to a WR or TE that has a defender right in his face when Hurts throws the ball,  I'm going to lose my ish. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Captain F said:

If I see 1 more bubble screen to a WR or TE that has a defender right in his face when Hurts throws the ball,  I'm going to lose my ish. 

You should've lost your ish months ago

• Sad 1

A bench Hurts thread has been created 🤣🤣

it has begun 

11 hours ago, Birdman said:

So I say Siranni is now officially on borrowed time 

I'll give him until this time next year until he's gone 

He’s peaked. He needs to go now. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Howie made a team worse that wasn't good enough to win a SB. Hurts contract and kicking the can down the road on previous contracts finally hurt them. CJ, White, Edwards, JH, LJ, Suh, and IS leaving on top of them already not being good enough is why they are where they are.

He should not have paid Hurts after one good year. That will cripple them for years. He should not have brought JB and Slay back.

Nick being allowed to bring in coordinators with no experience calling plays was another huge mistake. 

This team will be even worse next year when Kelce is gone. They need two DE at least, LBs, S, CB, C, OG, WR, and backup TE...along with a QB, HC, and two coordinators. 

I think both Kelce and Johnson are gone, and I see AJ begging for a trade to get out of Philly next season. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

it has begun 

Screw him. Maybe he needs to be benched to think about things and get the message he cost them playing hero. Regardless of what was called he had other options. 

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

it has begun 

It´s worse than we thought! 

Panic GIFs on Giphy

A wasted season is upon us. Last year was THE YEAR to get a 2nd Lombardi. 

And, with SF being so good, the Eagles weren't getting past them anyways. Soon they will have to pay their QB and maybe then they will fade away.

So much talent on Offense, so devoid of talent Defense, on this Eagles roster. Not sure where, why, or how the wheels started to fall off. Football is crazy. 

1 hour ago, Eldereagle1 said:

He’s peaked. He needs to go now. 

He never peaked, he was a fraud from day one that was carried by Steichen last season and our skill players this season 

Personnel can only overcome bad coaching for so long, he's clearly lost the lockerroom and I see no point in keeping him around 

His primary resonsibility is to have this team prepared and he's continually failed to do so throughout the season 

Cut him now and let's bring in a qualified, real coaching staff for Hurts 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Birdman said:

He never peaked, he was a fraud from day one that was carried by Steichen last season and our skill players this season 

Personnel can only overcome bad coaching for so long, he's clearly lost the lockerroom and I see no point in keeping him around 

His primary resonsibility is to have this team prepared and he's continually failed to do so throughout the season 

Cut him now and let's bring in a qualified, real coaching staff for Hurts 

My thoughts exactly. The moment he chuckled and said "what other guys?" real arrogantly when asked about the other players outside of AJ, Smith and Goedert was when he lost me completely.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

My thoughts exactly. The moment he chuckled and said "what other guys?" real arrogantly when asked about the other players outside of AJ, Smith and Goedert was when he lost me completely.....

Nothing that he says makes a goddamn bit of sense, his incoherent rambling is an obvious display of his stupidity and a feeble attempt of him trying his head above the water with the media. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Birdman said:

Nothing that he says makes a goddamn bit of sense, his incoherent rambling is an obvious display of his stupidity and a feeble attempt of him trying his head above the water with the media. 

this is what you get for hiring an yes man.

Meanwhile, Sirianni is the first Eagles coach in history to make the postseason in each of his first three seasons. Utter, utter fraud.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/19/2023 at 12:34 PM, kiwinavega said:

Meanwhile, Sirianni is the first Eagles coach in history to make the postseason in each of his first three seasons. Utter, utter fraud.

With this roster and three Wildcard spots there almost no excuse not to make the playoffs.

5 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

With this roster and three Wildcard spots there almost no excuse not to make the playoffs.

We’re in the playoffs.