A Good Way To Lose The Locker Room

GroundAttack

3 hours ago, Kz! said:

Yeah, there's been a regression since the SF game, but the problems they've had have been present all season, even when we were grinding out close wins and a 10-1 start. Hell, even going back to week one, we let Mac Jones light us up for 316 yards. He's averaging around 190 per game on the season. We needed a flukey pick 6 to even win that game. Have they "lost the locker room" or do they just have subpar talent on defense who are playing their worst football of the season?

I was at that patriots game...they looked awful.  I said to my 13 year old son as we walked out "don't get too excited about this season".  Little did I know. 

4 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

I was at that patriots game...they looked awful.  I said to my 13 year old son as we walked out "don't get too excited about this season".  Little did I know. 

Yep, I felt that way after the majority of our wins this season. Don't get me wrong, it was great beating the Cowboys, Chiefs, Bills, and Dolphins, but I came away from most of those games thinking we were lucky as hell to win those games and that we had some major issues. I think the only times I actually felt good about the wins were maybe the Vikings game because we ran the ball at will reminiscent of last season - although, yes, we did almost blow that one at the end - and the Bucs game. 

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Yep, I felt that way after the majority of our wins this season. Don't get me wrong, it was great beating the Cowboys, Chiefs, Bills, and Dolphins, but I came away from most of those games thinking we were lucky as hell to win those games and that we had some major issues. I think the only times I actually felt good about the wins were maybe the Vikings game because we ran the ball at will reminiscent of last season - although, yes, we did almost blow that one at the end - and the Bucs game. 

I remember thinking after the Dolphins game that we were starting to pull it all together.  Unfortunately, that was a mirage. 

7 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

I remember thinking after the Dolphins game that we were starting to pull it all together.  Unfortunately, that was a mirage. 

Yeah, we were never really in danger of losing that one, but I remember not feeling all that great about it because we were the beneficiaries of some extremely lopsided officiating in that one, IMO. But that win was certainly less stressful than most. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

is that confirmed? must of missed it

Of course it's not confirmed. That would ruin the image of Siri being in charge. The players know who did it.

12 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

No need to talk about the locker room. What they’re all about is strewn all over the field and the sidelines. 

I think it’s funny that the players can come out and be 100% honest and truthful on everything, but people still believe with every fiber of their being that "there has to be a locker room issue or a cancer in the team.”  It can’t just be that they don’t start the year with enough talent on defense and they lost guys to injury which didn’t help, and maybe Fraudberry is just washed up now.  They maybe just literally are not talented enough.  But we gotta tear apart a man’s livelihood because derrick Gunn or Marcus Hayes who are t even near the locker rooms start spreading crap?  It’s old and tired, Philly, we need to be better!   

Teams tend to take on the personality of their HC. So now most are performing like a bunch of confused, unprepared, immature interns, just like him? Why yes, yes they are. 

I have no long term confidence in the Intern.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Teams tend to take on the personality of their HC. So now most are performing like a bunch of confused, unprepared, immature interns, just like him? Why yes, yes they are. 

I have no long term confidence in the Intern.

Do you remember the sideline scene last year where Siri was getting too emotional and waving his arms or something toward the refs and Hurts - 1st year starting QB - was the mature one and grabbed Siri's arm to put it down and was calming him down?

Siri has been way too emotional and immature with his outbursts.  Getting excited is one thing.  But he lacks class and professionalism.  His yelling at the Chiefs fans, him being cocky about the brotherly shove, etc.  

They used to tell players when they score a TD to "act like you've been there before."  Siri needs to act like he's a leader of men.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Do you remember the sideline scene last year where Siri was getting too emotional and waving his arms or something toward the refs and Hurts - 1st year starting QB - was the mature one and grabbed Siri's arm to put it down and was calming him down?

Siri has been way too emotional and immature with his outbursts.  Getting excited is one thing.  But he lacks class and professionalism.  His yelling at the Chiefs fans, him being cocky about the brotherly shove, etc.  

They used to tell players when they score a TD to "act like you've been there before."  Siri needs to act like he's a leader of men.

He's nowhere near ready. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NOTW said:

Seems like he’s lacking in "emotional intelligence.” 

• Thanks 1