Who stays on this staff and team?

GreenMachine

Siri? 
Patricia?
Brian Johnson?
Howie?

As for players
Kelce probably retires if he is smart
Lane should stay but probably should hang it up as this team is going nowhere next year
Devonte and AJ are the only solid players
Hurts, he regressed. 

It's a sad state of affairs.

• Sad 1

None of them. Stoutland is the only coach that stays. Unless there’s a kicking coach. He can stay as well.

As far as players.. who stays?

Smith, Smith, Johnson, Carter (because he’s a rookie not because he deserves it), Davis (same as Carter), Hurts (because he’s owed waaaaay too much), Goeddert, Jurgens (same as Davis/Carter), Dean (same as the other youngsters), Brown (as long as he doesn’t TO it), Elliot, Mann, Covey, anyone else?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Any way you shake it - without good coaching next year, the Eagles era of dominance looks to be sunsetting.  Kelce is probably done as is Graham.  The big question is whether Lane Johnson comes back.  If Johnson retires, it's the end of an era.  We all saw how bad this team plays when LJ is out.

Was a great run - but I'm seeing down times ahead unless the team pulls a rabbit out of the hat and snags and top tier coach to head of this team. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Procus said:

Any way you shake it - without good coaching next year, the Eagles era of dominance looks to be sunsetting.  Kelce is probably done as is Graham.  The big question is whether Lane Johnson comes back.  If Johnson retires, it's the end of an era.  We all saw how bad this team plays when LJ is out.

Was a great run - but I'm seeing down times ahead unless the team pulls a rabbit out of the hat and snags and top tier coach to head of this team. 

It’s going take more than a good coach to save this team. They are going to have a huge turnover in the roster department.

• Like 1

On D only graham, fletch and milton did anything. Elliott always shows up for ST.

They should be OK with good picks and smart trades. Nick may get the boot, but I think he can be a successful HC with better coordinators. At this point, I wouldn't be bummed if he were fired, but it'd have to be for a clear upgrade in coaching staff

Edit. I expect Kelce, BG, Cox, and possibly Lane to all retire. 

4 minutes ago, MF POON said:

They should be OK with good picks and smart trades. Nick may get the boot, but I think he can be a successful HC with better coordinators. At this point, I wouldn't be bummed if he were fired, but it'd have to be for a clear upgrade in coaching staff

Siri brings nothing offensively, defensively or motivation wise at this point. The ship has been sinking and he hasn't done anything. Also, bringing your kids to post game press conferences after wins is pretty cringe, Can't take him seriously.

• Like 4

Stoutland and the ST guy are safe. Siri is probably safe, I still don't see how you can fire a HC who has gone to the postseason every year, no matter how abject has been at times - but if he called that offense tonight, he has to go. That was absolutely ridiculous. Beyond awful. Desai probably shouldn't have been demoted, first ten games he was making really smart adjustments and showed signs he was learning on the job, but he's probably gone. Everyone else can go. Ageing roster, too. That felt like a window slammed closed for a few years.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MF POON said:

Good picks and smart trades? This is the Eagles. Those two things are foreign concepts.

Hurts is locked in with that contract, so you're stuck with him.

Eagles need a complete coaching staff overhaul, and the entire back-7 defense, linebackers and secondary, all need to be replaced. If Cox and Graham walk, there goes the front 4 as well. 

HC, OC, DC, QBC, Tackling Coaches, etc.... all need to be replaced. They won earlier in the season based on reputation alone. Once people realized they had NO secondary and NO secondary tackling capability and NO blitz protections, they were done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Equinox said:

HC, OC, DC, QBC, Tackling Coaches, etc.... all need to be replaced. 

I am pretty sure they do not have a "Tackling Coach". They certainly need one.

• Haha 1

Desai and Patricia are definitely gone. Probably other defensive coaches as well other than maybe Terry Rocker

I'm 50/50 on if Siri goes or not. Will depend on if Lurie feels he has lost his players, or were the schematic issues on offence predominantly lay somewhere else. If so, why didn't Siri take control of the issues?

There will be at least some changes on both sides of the staff

Honestly I wouldn’t be upset if any player or coach moved on. And I know that’s not going to happen but that’s how I feel about this bunch of losers and quitters. It wasn’t supposed to go like this and yet everyone of them are to blame.

Honestly Kelce should retire. I’d like him to come back but for him what’s the point? I mean this team isn’t contending next year. 

I think in Devonta and Carter I mean that’s 2 good young players. 

But other than that? I mean they can all go. The coaches go can and most of the players can too because frankly they are a disgrace.

• Like 1

Howie stays, the rest go. 

Lurie and Howie look for another unknown, yes man to replace this unknown yes man, who replaced the prior unknown yes man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another cycle. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Sirianni will get fired. Lurie and Howie will be bring in another "yes man” with questionable experience and try and surround him with better coordinators.

Lurie and Howie will continue to play fantasy football with the Eagles organization. 

• Haha 1

I would keep and bring back Stout, D Smith, OL, AJ, Goedert, Swift, Hurts( stuck) on the O and Smith, Carter, Davis, Williams, S Brown on the D. Rest of the players and coaches can go. Won't happen as there will be too many holes but this does not seem like  1 year rebuild imo.

14 minutes ago, CountBlah said:

Howie stays, the rest go. 

Lurie and Howie look for another unknown, yes man to replace this unknown yes man, who replaced the prior unknown yes man. 

Yeah but the "unknown yes man" that replaced the prior "unknown yes man" made it to a Super Bowl. And the former "unknown yes man" won a Super Bowl. Maybe they're onto something.

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

Yeah but the "unknown yes man" that replaced the prior "unknown yes man" made it to a Super Bowl. And the former "unknown yes man" won a Super Bowl. Maybe they're onto something.

There is a lot of truth to that.  At a minimum, each iteration of this process is known to have a short shelf life. 

22 hours ago, GreenMachine said:

Siri? 
Patricia?
Brian Johnson?
Howie?

This is my favorite time of the season because this is where you build your roster, therefore the most important move for the Eagles is to replace Howie as the GM, otherwise nothing will change.

Howie has been miserable at drafting, that's why the Eagles can't sustain winning seasons, after the high priced FAs are gone there's no one to fill their void, "oh well, lets spend more FA money" is how the moron covers-up his draft F-ups

You cannot ignore half the team (defense) and miss on so many picks and expect to field a competitive team. 

How Howie sold that he was an NFL talent evaluator is beyond me

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kiwinavega said:

Stoutland and the ST guy are safe. Siri is probably safe, I still don't see how you can fire a HC who has gone to the postseason every year, no matter how abject has been at times - but if he called that offense tonight, he has to go. That was absolutely ridiculous. Beyond awful. Desai probably shouldn't have been demoted, first ten games he was making really smart adjustments and showed signs he was learning on the job, but he's probably gone. Everyone else can go. Ageing roster, too. That felt like a window slammed closed for a few years.

Shane Steichen took us too and won the SB. No offensive brains in the building is what we witnessed this year. Inability to coach leads to reliance on the big play on offense. JL sticking his analytics to puppets that he surrounded himself with.  Siri is a clown. I said that when he initially tried to call offense before Steichen. He has proved it over and over. Anyone claiming that Siri took us somewhere, doesn’t understand what a motivational speaker does. It has been 7 games since the players in the locker room shut his message off. 

• Like 3

they need to clean house - what needs to be done is rant worthy.  Drastic.  Absolutely drastic.  Heads must roll.  Loud and clear message needs to be sent.  Jeff and Howie need to go on a tear.  They've done it successfully before.  Need to make it happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Procus said:

Jeff and Howie need to go on a tear.  

No, Lurie need to go on a tear, if he doesn't realize that Howie is the biggest part of the failure then shame on him.

Every year there's a subpar draft you'll have a subpar team and a year removed from being what you can be.

• Like 2

I think it would be a good idea to look at each situation individually in order to make a choice though some of the moves could have serious cap ramifications.