Who stays on this staff and team?

GreenMachine

11 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Shane Steichen took us too and won the SB. No offensive brains in the building is what we witnessed this year. Inability to coach leads to reliance on the big play on offense. JL sticking his analytics to puppets that he surrounded himself with.  Siri is a clown. I said that when he initially tried to call offense before Steichen. He has proved it over and over. Anyone claiming that Siri took us somewhere, doesn’t understand what a motivational speaker does. It has been 7 games since the players in the locker room shut his message off. 

Revisionist history? I'm pretty sure we lost the SB last year but I may be in an alternate universe.

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think it would be a good idea to look at each situation individually in order to make a choice though some of the moves could have serious cap ramifications.

Everyone except Stoutland and the Special Teams coach are in the same situation, worthless and should be shown the door, this is after taking away the GM role from the dumb sheet.

Stoutland, Clay, everyone else can hit the pavement 

Clean house, all the way down to the analytics nerds and strength and conditioning staff.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 11:37 PM, GreenMachine said:

On D only graham, fletch and milton did anything. Elliott always shows up for ST.

If I were running the team, Graham and Cox are history.

BTW, if I were running the team Cox would have been gone 5 years ago.

7 hours ago, Vileborg said:

Revisionist history? I'm pretty sure we lost the SB last year but I may be in an alternate universe.

lol. We did loose the SB, barely..but we got there as a force to be reckoned with. Very much like Dallas was this year before GB game. lol 

4 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Everyone except Stoutland and the Special Teams coach are in the same situation, worthless and should be shown the door, this is after taking away the GM role from the dumb sheet.

There’s no way they dump Howie unfortunately.

Michael Clay can stay.  And Stout.  

What's ironic is that this time last year we were calling for Clay's head.