I'M DONE WITH THIS "TEAM"!

RunItBAck

THATS IT. Thanks Eagles…I’ve been watching this team since 1966 but this is the LAST time. I hosted a watch party last night with 6 of my co-workers, their spouses and kids. After the Jalen Hurts sack/safety (the one that caused us to lose the game and we definitely would've won if he didn't do that)…I absolutely LOST it. 

Tv Remote? LAUNCHED it. Straight into my brand-new 97 in OLED Gallery edition TV. I know I was past drunk because then I hung from it until it came unhinged from the wall, curbed stopped it, and then threw a chair that ricocheted and flew right at Tommy’s daughter. She was rushed to the hospital because there was a huge gash in her head. She’s 3. Nice PHILLY.  LOOK WHAT YOU DID. To top it off, my wife ran off crying and took my kids to a hotel last night and said she doesn't feel safe around me right now.

I had to call off work today because I was so embarrassed by the Siri-Bunch. GREAT. On top of making me look like a fool, this atrocious team has ruined my party, my mental health, and now my life!

FIRE EVERYONE. I'M SO DONE!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

post your fanfic in the blog, don’t start empty threads

• Like 2

Bye then, lol.  I'm definitely done with this year, but never the team. I hope they get this fixed, because I'd hate to see this team go back to being mediocre and struggling to make the playoffs.  We definitely need to shake things up though.. Going to be an interesting offseason.

Ho hum. You’ve been hating on this team since week 1. Knock off the dramatics. 

The sack didn’t cause them to lose.. the game was lost before it even started. As soon as the Bucs hit double digits it was over.

We're behaving like Cowboys fans now?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RunItBAck said:

THATS IT. Thanks Eagles…I’ve been watching this team since 1966 but this is the LAST time. I hosted a watch party last night with 6 of my co-workers, their spouses and kids. After the Jalen Hurts sack/safety (the one that caused us to lose the game and we definitely would've won if he didn't do that)…I absolutely LOST it. 

Tv Remote? LAUNCHED it. Straight into my brand-new 97 in OLED Gallery edition TV. I know I was past drunk because then I hung from it until it came unhinged from the wall, curbed stopped it, and then threw a chair that ricocheted and flew right at Tommy’s daughter. She was rushed to the hospital because there was a huge gash in her head. She’s 3. Nice PHILLY.  LOOK WHAT YOU DID. To top it off, my wife ran off crying and took my kids to a hotel last night and said she doesn't feel safe around me right now.

I had to call off work today because I was so embarrassed by the Siri-Bunch. GREAT. On top of making me look like a fool, this atrocious team has ruined my party, my mental health, and now my life!

No one cares...😒

• Like 1

Someone file this under ´fairly imaginative BS´ for me please, I would do it myself but can´t be bothered

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, RunItBAck said:

Props to you for showing as much restraint as you did. I kind of lost my temper during the game.

1 hour ago, RunItBAck said:

Pics???

:lol:

• Haha 3

Losses are frustrating, disappointing and even infuriating at times. But it's part of the game, it's part of life. I've lived through a lot of bad seasons for the Eagles since my fandom began and if I were to have quit after the first Wild Card loss a year after having made it to a Super Bowl and unfortunately lost it, I'd have lost more than 40 years of Eagles football and back in the day, I had my brothers trying their very best to make me a Redskins fan.

So be pissed at the loss, but shortly thereafter, let it go and get ready for the 2024 season. There's more great football to come, I promise. 

• Like 2

FOUND YOUR REMOTE. 

default-large.jpg

• Haha 2

R-E-L-A-X.........maybe??? 🤪

It's just a football game. This team was not winning the SB this season. Too many flaws. 

That was so funny op, thank you for the laughs. That sounds like something a cowgirls fan would do. Too drunk and posted on the wrong message board?

On 1/16/2024 at 8:54 AM, RunItBAck said:

Legend!

So you don’t want to run it back?

• Haha 2

So what's the over/under on how much money the Philadelphia Eagles made? If they are in the + profit margin, they succeeded this season through their eyes

Sports are the modern era gladiator arenas which primarily exist to make money. 

I use the same strategy with the Eagles that I did talking to chicks in college.  Assume embarrassing defeat every single time.  This way, there is zero let down and any positive outcome feels like you won the lottery. 

Skip Cryless, is that you?

This is all BS.  And no one pushing 60 uses the phrase "run it back".  Take this trash ass story to reddit. 

• Haha 2