:nonono:

Kielces*

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ToDie4Eagles said:

Kielces*

It Will Kielce

Doug Marcaida "Will KEEL" Compilation - Forged in Fire - YouTube

On 1/26/2024 at 6:10 AM, Mat said:

Brown tore his ACL so I don't think he would be ready for the start of the season or he would be pushing it to be ready for week 1 in a best case scenario. They will definitely need to do something at the safety position, how the approach that I have no idea. 

High draft pick (2nd round) would be a dream case scenario. But probably would not happen, given other priorities.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:52 AM, Swimm said:

They might want to keep Byard... Team has alot of holes they need to address.  LB,CB,DE  are a bigger priority than safety. 

I hope our new DC has an input on keeping Byard and it is not a decision based on salary. I would rather see a young guy learning on the job, than a hired gun collecting pay check. We will see.

There are several things we can be critical about when it comes to Howie, but knowing how to manipulate the caps isn’t one of them. Remember the "hidden cap hell” thread? Apparently we have been there for about a decade and in that span we have two SB appearances. I have learned not to worry about the cap, because Howie knows it way better than whoever you may ask.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:37 AM, EazyEaglez said:

There are several things we can be critical about when it comes to Howie, but knowing how to manipulate the caps isn’t one of them. Remember the "hidden cap hell” thread? Apparently we have been there for about a decade and in that span we have two SB appearances. I have learned not to worry about the cap, because Howie knows it way better than whoever you may ask.

My concern  for the CAP was mainly ramification of Vets leaving a rebuilding team and financial implications.

3 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

My concern  for the CAP was mainly ramification of Vets leaving a rebuilding team and financial implications.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Pretty sure Howie will figure out a way to minimize the issue.