Mid Combine Mock

Ray75

3 hours ago, leftcoastnest said:

Don’t like the idea of trading for a pricey Safety (Simmons) who just turned 30 and has Pat Surtain to alleviate some of his pressure.

Definitely don’t think that’s enough value for an elite pass rusher in Reddick, either. I’d rather keep him and make it work with his contract. He wants to be here and has 2+ years of high level playing left in him. Vic needs him.

Want nothing to do with Mattison. Guy is a bum.

Not liking that draft one bit. No way we should be burning a 2nd round on a WR with talent on OL, DE, and S expected to be available there. Also, a TE in the 3rd?? I get you want to groom Dallas’ replacement if we can’t afford him, but that’s wasted draft capital in a win-now season.

Just ideas, my friend! Like your idea for trading up 11 spots to take Arnold. Too much draft capital spend IMO. Howie will never do that…at least not for a corner…

21 hours ago, Infam said:

Sigh. We got Mr. Roseman. Cap discussion finished.

Seriously, stop acting like there is a number set in stone that we have to stay under. That's fiction. If we get close, we will just start restructuring guys and kicking the can down the road.

We've been doing that for a long time - with Hurts' contract hitting the big $'s soon it's got to slow down 

30 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Just ideas, my friend! Like your idea for trading up 11 spots to take Arnold. Too much draft capital spend IMO. Howie will never do that…at least not for a corner…

remember the days when none of us thought Howie would draft a WR in the top of the 1st? Fun times.

Anything can happen in draft day!

1 minute ago, leftcoastnest said:

remember the days when none of us thought Howie would draft a WR in the top of the 1st? Fun times.

Anything can happen in draft day!

When was that?!

Saw them taking Maclin, Agholor, Reagor and Smith in the first…

It’s always OL, DL, WR or QB in the first. Lito Sheppard was the last CB they took in the first, 2002 if I’m not mistaken…

2 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

When was that?!

Saw them taking Maclin, Agholor, Reagor and Smith in the first…

It’s always OL, DL, WR or QB in the first. Lito Sheppard was the last CB they took in the first, 2002 if I’m not mistaken…

Read. "Top of the first”

8 minutes ago, leftcoastnest said:

Read. "Top of the first”

All top 20 picks, my friend! That is top of the first IMO…

2 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

All top 20 picks, my friend! That is top of the first IMO…

Aha apologies. Top of first is top 10 for me.  That’s legit draft capital to spend on a position you historically neglected over the years.

Regardless, he did say he needs to do a better job at drafting corner at the combine. Reminds me when he said he needed to invest picks in SEC schools and went all in on Bama and Georgia boys.

i doubt any of us would be mad at the pickup of a prospect like Terrion. Stud.

5 minutes ago, leftcoastnest said:

Aha apologies. Top of first is top 10 for me.  That’s legit draft capital to spend on a position you historically neglected over the years.

Regardless, he did say he needs to do a better job at drafting corner at the combine. Reminds me when he said he needed to invest picks in SEC schools and went all in on Bama and Georgia boys.

i doubt any of us would be mad at the pickup of a prospect like Terrion. Stud.

Absolutely! Hope you’re right…

But remember…we’re blessed as Eagles fans…we don’t select in the top 10 very often. 

Mitchell or Arnold will do!

• Thanks 1