hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

8 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

Man fantasy owners who took him early have got to be kicking themselves. Even if he’s not traded he’s missing at least 5 games with the bye. 

This is why you don't draft in August 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Just saw this. Ouch.  At least you aren’t the nitwit who took him in the first round of my money league.

he went #11 in my league. 

but that's not even the biggest laugher from our draft. the guy who had the 2nd overall pick took hurts, then proceeded to fall alseep for the next 4 rounds so the computer picked for him. these are his picks through 5.

1- hurts - qb

2-  jackson - qb 

3-  herbert - qb

4-  hockenson - te

5- pitts - te

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

he went #11 in my league. 

but that's not even the biggest laugher from our draft. the guy who had the 2nd overall pick took hurts, then proceeded to fall alseep for the next 4 rounds so the computer picked for him. these are his picks through 5.

1- hurts - qb

2-  jackson - qb 

3-  herbert - qb

4-  hockenson - te

5- pitts - te

idiot.gif.1a2f10af25328e1259fd99de0a11f0cb.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

idiot.gif.1a2f10af25328e1259fd99de0a11f0cb.gif

oh he was already trying to make trades by the 9th round. :roll:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

oh he was already trying to make trades by the 9th round. :roll:

money league?  

7 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

yep.

:lol:   i give him credit for sticking with it at least.  one of my buddies rage quit in the middle of our draft a few years back after he accidentally picked kittle instead of kelce in the 2nd round. 100% his fault for clicking on the wrong guy (and then confirming) but he quit & nearly f'd up our league for that season. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

:lol:   i give him credit for sticking with it at least.  one of my buddies rage quit in the middle of our draft a few years back after he accidentally picked kittle instead of kelce in the 2nd round. 100% his fault for clicking on the wrong guy (and then confirming) but he quit & nearly f'd up our league for that season. 

damn, kittle wasn't that much of a drop off was he ? i mean to quit a league over it anyway. 

18 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

damn, kittle wasn't that much of a drop off was he ? i mean to quit a league over it anyway. 

yeah, kittle was ranked right with kelce. i think he was hungover & pissed that he called off sick from work to do the draft...and then f'd up. anyway, it was a deek move. 

40 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Quitting on a league full of friends is a huge dick move.  Just take the lumps for your mistake and know you’ll never live it down. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Quitting on a league full of friends is a huge dick move.  Just take the lumps for your mistake and know you’ll never live it down. 

agreed. my buddy stayed in the league and knows he will hear it. especially at the tailgates. :roll:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

agreed. my buddy stayed in the league and knows he will hear it. especially at the tailgates. :roll:

As it should be.  He earned it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shepard Wong said:

As it should be.  He earned it.

oh he definitely has. not only for this draft, but the man has finished 7th, 10th & 9th in what was a 10 team league. 

I had a draft last night. I took Taylor as my RB3 behind Ekeler and Mixon. 

40 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I had a draft last night. I took Taylor as my RB3 behind Ekeler and Mixon. 

What round did he fall to? 

7 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

yeah, kittle was ranked right with kelce. i think he was hungover & pissed that he called off sick from work to do the draft...and then f'd up. anyway, it was a deek move. 

Was it @Agent23?

3 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

What round did he fall to? 

It was a 10 team league, so kind of a weird round designation, but I think it was late 4 or early 5. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Redden said:

Was it @Agent23?

nah...i said it was one of my buddies. 

:whistle:   

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

everybody's roster all set?  

I think? I dropped a Rams kicker because apparently he is a FA now lol 

13 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I think? I dropped a Rams kicker because apparently he is a FA now lol 

i may have to do something with the dallas kicker. he's apparently on real thin ice. thin enough that they don't even have a pic of him for the website. :roll:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2