Still upset Cowboys drafted Lamb

DeathByEagle

I have a chilling feeling that Lamb will be a superstar and Reagor will be avg at best. I had that feeling Lamb would be a stud even before they drafted him. Him going to the Cowboys just makes it worse. Im just not sold on Reagor. I get the speed factor. Hes a project. Im just not fully confident in him.

I really hope Im wrong. If I am, Ill will be so happy, If Im not, its going to be a LONG 5 to 10 years.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, DeathByEagle said:

I have a chilling feeling that Lamb will be a superstar and Reagor will be avg at best. I had that feeling Lamb would be a stud even before they drafted him. Him going to the Cowboys just makes it worse. Im just not sold on Reagor. I get the speed factor. Hes a project. Im just not fully confident in him.

I really hope Im wrong. If I am, Ill will be so happy, If Im not, its going to be a LONG 5 to 10 years.

I have this chilling feeling that you're going to keep posting.

The Eagles have very little control where players who get picked before their selection end up going. Did you whine when Zeke got picked by Dallas, or Saquon went to NY? It has nothing to do with the player the Eagles selected. Get over it.

Well comparing this to Barley is just a moronic thought so won't even reply to that one. 

The Zeke draft actually is a good example but not with Zeke. That draft we moved up to number 2 to take Carson. Now if we moved up there to select Zeke, I would have been not upset but pissed off completely. Even Jerry Jones said he would have taken Carson over anyone in that draft. Zeke however is not the best example in that draft for this comparison. Goff is. Now I still think the Eagles and Rams spoke and they agreed that to stop the bidding war for the 1st ovr pick the Rams would take Goff and Eagles would get Carson. If the Eagles settled on just taking Goff even though having a hard feeling that Carson would be a star, yes Id be upset at that as well. 

Goff has been a decent QB, nothing great. He has better receivers, had a top HB and a creative offense around him to be that avg QB.  Carson I think has shown greatness. Sadly injuries have haunted him but Carson's talent is clearly top QB talent.  Even with being injuried so much, Carson;s stats are still better. So thats what I compare this to more by your examples. Now again as mentioned above, this is just a FEELING. Without a season to go off that all anyone can have right now. 

On 7/22/2020 at 12:42 PM, DeathByEagle said:

But Dak.  With it all on the line last year Dak had a bunch of legitimate weapons and Carson had the practice squad. Who won the game ??

You made my exact point of the Carson/Goff example above.

Im not a big Dak fan, who is as a Eagles fan. But I think Dak is only decent cause of Zeke. Without Zeke, that team falls apart in QB play. Thats what makes Lamb even more scary. Zeke is the focus on that offense for defenses, if not he will tear them apart. Zeke was not a focus point in that game. Cowboys made a huge mistake putting that game or any game in Daks hands. I hate to say it but if the coaching gets fixed and Jerry stays away, that team is scary over there. 

Just image Carson on a team with weapons and a creative offense again. 2017 had some ok weapons, def had the creativeness. We need that Doug back. 

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Well comparing this to Barley is just a moronic thought so won't even reply to that one. 

who is barley you speak of ? 

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

You made my exact point of the Carson/Goff example above.

Im not a big Dak fan, who is as a Eagles fan. But I think Dak is only decent cause of Zeke. Without Zeke, that team falls apart in QB play. Thats what makes Lamb even more scary. Zeke is the focus on that offense for defenses, if not he will tear them apart. Zeke was not a focus point in that game. Cowboys made a huge mistake putting that game or any game in Daks hands. I hate to say it but if the coaching gets fixed and Jerry stays away, that team is scary over there. 

Just image Carson on a team with weapons and a creative offense again. 2017 had some ok weapons, def had the creativeness. We need that Doug back

That Doug is still here, but when your QBs strength is pushing the ball down the field with chunk plays and your fastest receivers run a 5.3, that creativity is impossible to display.  Then there's Agholor, who looks like the fat kid in right field chasing a butterfly while tracking a ball.  

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 11:11 PM, Cutsona25 said:

I have this chilling feeling that you're going to keep posting.

Cutstradamus strikes again.

spacer.png Al

Also, Lamb isn't that good. He was the most technical proficient receiver in college... which makes him about the 60th best receiver in the NFL.

in all fairness nobody knows how good any of these guys will be, especially this season. 

On 7/31/2020 at 11:10 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

who is barley you speak of ? 

I heard he's got Hops

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 8:05 AM, PoconoDon said:

I heard he's got Hops

Only while wearing those new shoes... Yeastys. 

• Haha 1

Dak has not always had great receivers. Dez was fading fast towards the end and until Copper came on board he didn’t have much. Dak has over achieved at everything he’s done in the NFL. Most have never even heard of him before being drafted. He was suppose to be a practice squad QB and at best a backup but he has earned his right to start in the NFL. You can put Wentz around 9-12 in the NFL’s best QB’s right now and Dak would be right around him. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, Gch said:

Dak has not always had great receivers. Dez was fading fast towards the end and until Copper came on board he didn’t have much. Dak has over achieved at everything he’s done in the NFL. Most have never even heard of him before being drafted. He was suppose to be a practice squad QB and at best a backup but he has earned his right to start in the NFL. You can put Wentz around 9-12 in the NFL’s best QB’s right now and Dak would be right around him. 

Most Cowboys fans I'm sure since most are fair weather fans and don't really follow or even know football. 

• Haha 1

Season Team GP GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost

2019 DAL 15 6 55 828 15.1 59 3 2

Likelihood Ceedee exceeds the above stats? 20% 

At least Randall Cobb played in the SEC.

4 hours ago, Cutsona25 said:
Season Team GP GS Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost

2019 DAL 15 6 55 828 15.1 59 3 2

Likelihood Ceedee exceeds the above stats? 20% 

At least Randall Cobb played in the SEC.

Yards look like a decent estimate.  If he has 3 or less TDs next year, I will be extremely happy.  If I could make that bet, I would bet the over in a heartbeat.  

No way CeeDee averages 15 a catch. Wish there was an over/under in Vegas. Heck if there were, might pay a visit to my AFC Raiders if they hadn't gotten so psycho this year.

Flight Attendants are usually stressed enough. Figure I'll keep my butt right here in Marco Alley. 

Only receiver I'd have taken over Reagor in this draft is Ruggs. Can't teach a 4.27.  And they've got Reagor on an "unofficial" , by one of the most "official" scouts in the NFL , on a 4.22 Wuh What. You can see something better on Game tape. He's got the Jerry Rice factor. He gets a step suddenly it's 3. No idea if we can keep Alshon and DeSean healthy around the kid which would be a big help. Haven't seen much news. Mostly interested in the "boring" news of how the Line's doing injury wise because let's face it. Team will go about as well as the O Line & D Line plays. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 8:42 AM, downundermike said:

But Dak.  With it all on the line last year Dak had a bunch of legitimate weapons and Carson had the practice squad. Who won the game ??

Dak got hurt if im not mistaken and their genius coach decides to lean on him hurt than run it with Zeke....sadly....I think McCarthy is much smarter than Garrett....they finally have a real coach.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, RICWOOFLAIR said:

Dak got hurt if im not mistaken and their genius coach decides to lean on him hurt than run it with Zeke....sadly....I think McCarthy is much smarter than Garrett....they finally have a real coach.

Dak sucks!!

Wooooooo GIFs | Tenor

• 3 months later...

After 1 season, it does not look good. Even my 2nd player on my list, Jefferson is dominating as many have seen. 

Hoping for a better season 2 out of this kid. 

On 9/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, RICWOOFLAIR said:

mccarthy is a buffoon. 

not going to lie lamb is going to be the real deal, howie really screwed this team up, i would have traded ertz to move up to take lamb.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:08 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

raegor may still prove to be a good WR. they real mistake was not taking metcalf. 

Yeah, JJAW is a complete bust. Reagor could still develop into a good WR as he's shown flashes of ability.

Sure he may not be better than Justin Jefferson right now, but he can still be salvageable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Yeah, JJAW is a complete bust. Reagor could still develop into a good WR as he's shown flashes of ability.

Sure he may not be better than Justin Jefferson right now, but he can still be salvageable.

agreed. especially when you consider the qb & oline play for most of the year. tough to judge a rookie wr, but yeah, you saw some flashes that give you the impression he's not a jj repeat.