Still upset Cowboys drafted Lamb

DeathByEagle

On 7/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, DeathByEagle said:

I have a chilling feeling that Lamb will be a superstar and Reagor will be avg at best. I had that feeling Lamb would be a stud even before they drafted him. Him going to the Cowboys just makes it worse. Im just not sold on Reagor. I get the speed factor. Hes a project. Im just not fully confident in him.

I really hope Im wrong. If I am, Ill will be so happy, If Im not, its going to be a LONG 5 to 10 years.

How can you tell anything about a receiver with the terrible QB and line play this past year?  Neither Lamb nor Jefferson would not have had the year they had if they were playing for the eagles with the disasters on the O-line and Wentz going south......You can't evaluate the young receivers when the QB play was so bad.  

1 hour ago, birdman#12 said:

How can you tell anything about a receiver with the terrible QB and line play this past year?  Neither Lamb nor Jefferson would not have had the year they had if they were playing for the eagles with the disasters on the O-line and Wentz going south......You can't evaluate the young receivers when the QB play was so bad.  

You do realize this post was made before we even start at the season correct? Just so you know I actually was a player, I was a defensive back and I study players pretty well. I never liked his route running or his hands. And look at that this year what do we have issues with?his route-running and his hands. So it turns out I was actually correct.

Can he be fixed? Yeah the quarterback was not all of the issue with Reagor. The kids very lazy on his route running, no crisp routes. he'll never beat somebody with pure speed. He needs to get plays that can scheme him open to get separation. If he has two flat out beat a player on his route it's not going to happen. Maybe a few years down the line if we're lucky. So in the end so far I was correct by my observations before the season started.

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

You do realize this post was made before we even start at the season correct? Just so you know I actually was a player, I was a defensive back and I study players pretty well. I never liked his route running or his hands. And look at that this year what do we have issues with?his route-running and his hands. So it turns out I was actually correct.

Can he be fixed? Yeah the quarterback was not all of the issue with Reagor. The kids very lazy on his route running, no crisp routes. he'll never beat somebody with pure speed. He needs to get plays that can scheme him open to get separation. If he has two flat out beat a player on his route it's not going to happen. Maybe a few years down the line if we're lucky. So in the end so far I was correct by my observations before the season started.

Apologies.......I started reading without looking at the dates.......

41 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Apologies.......I started reading without looking at the dates.......

You Idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I kid of course.  😂

• Like 1