AJ brown extended!

DBW

Happy we got him long term

Also :roll: at screwing over Dallas because now they're going to have to line up the brink trucks for Lamb

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Hey, jinx! Lol.  Happy about this news though.  Now we got our two stud WRs locked up. LFG.

• Like 1

Awesome. Now watch Dallas overpay for their slot receiver. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Happy we got him long term

Also :roll: at screwing over Dallas because now they're going to have to line up the brink trucks for Lamb

JJ and Ceedee gonna break the bank lol

8 minutes ago, DBW said:

All the trade talk and other nonsense  can stop.  

Also, This. So. Fing. Much. This.

• Thanks 1

Awesome news, having AJ and Smith give the Eagles a deadly duo for the next several years.

• Like 1

Dallas will have to pay lamb the equivalent of the national debt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But some fans were so sure he was disgruntled, wanted to be traded, was another TO. 

He changed his profile pic from Kobe to Brady!! He wants out!

:roll:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NOTW said:

But some fans were so sure he was disgruntled, wanted to be traded, was another TO. 

He changed his profile pic from Kobe to Brady!! He wants out!

:roll:

Just fing embarrassing 

Guy is the best player on the team with Kelce gone. 

Great news. Now I hope the fans get off his case.,

• Like 1

I am divided. Like his play...But so much Drama and Diva act.

Overall....So much money committed to WR position???? 

Do not think that this is the right move unless it is a short deal underneath ..Because Hurts Salary will escalate. ...Crazy $$$$$ spent after 2 years on 2 WR and a QB positions.

What about the rest of the team $$$ ????? 

Sure it sounds great now..but this is poor planning to commit such a $$$$$ portion to only 3 players.

They needed to get younger and save $$ on rookie contracts. Instead they give into Browns's demand.

Overall I think the $$$$$ committed to Browns resigning is a long term mistake. 

• Haha 1

We had garbage at WR for so long. We finally have two stud 1,000 yard receivers and some fans complain. 

:lol:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

Great news. Now I hope the fans get off his case.,

You know they won't. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

Do not think that this is the right move unless it is a short deal underneath ..Because Hurts Salary will escalate. ...Crazy $$$$$ spent after 2 years on 2 WR and a QB positions.

Sure it sounds great now..but this is poor planning to commit such a $$$$$ portion to only 3 players.

They needed to get younger and save $$ on rookie contracts. Instead they give into Browns's demand.

I’m not sure AJ demanded anything.  This move frees up cap down the road, his contract when they traded for him was heavy on the backend so now they fixed it with more guaranteed money but lower cap hit. I’m sure someone had all the details but I heard somewhere in the $8-9m savings this year. 

there also really ain’t any diva behavior from him.  He’s never done sit-ups in the driveway or threw his qb under the bus, etc.  the only drama around him is the drama that the usual moron philly media personas make up to try to cause crap and create a story that isn’t there.  Stop listening to WIP and enjoy that we have a Fing LETHAL offense that’s going to set records this year, bank on that.  

14 minutes ago, NOTW said:

We had garbage at WR for so long. We finally have two stud 1,000 yard receivers and some fans complain. 

:lol:

The last time I checked this is a team sport...I am not complaining about stud WRs. However Dollars committed to the QB and 2 WR are disproportionately large. I do not even know....In 2 years we are paying 100 million to 3 players? What is that almost half of your budget??? 1QB and 2 WR. What portion of the entire budget is that? Little less than half??? What about the rest of the team. I would invest differently and not concentrate so much on so few.

1 hour ago, Traveler Vic said:

Maybe we can look into a bargain bin Jordan Matthews rather than providing our franchise qb with legitimate weapons.

1 hour ago, Traveler Vic said:

The last time I checked this is a team sport...I am not complaining about stud WRs. However Dollars committed to the QB and 2 WR are disproportionately large. I do not even know....In 2 years we are paying 100 million to 3 players? What is that almost half of your budget??? 1QB and 2 WR. What portion of the entire budget is that? Little less than half??? What about the rest of the team. I would invest differently and not concentrate so much on so few.

Your first line above said "drama and diva act." Kelce did as much as him or more on the sidelines but he doesn't get that treatment. Slay is worse than Brown on social media but doesn't get that treatment.

Brown and Smith is a nightmare for defenses. Add Barkely and Kellen Moore at OC they should be much improved.

They have a championship window. They can add WRs for depth and slot but great to keep their top weapons. Howie is a cap/contract master. You want a combo like Reagor and JJAW again? They got lucky drafting Smith because it was #10 and a no brainer. Every other WR Howie has drafted has been a bust.

• Like 2