Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Presidential Morality Test

Featured Replies

I always thought about myself as more of a Hunter :furious:Screenshot_20240918-214131.thumb.png.c3f321ac83f6bf0606a7fa5db6f24e89.png

I got Abe, though we differed on the heritage portions quite a bit

 

7 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

I got Abe, though we differed on the heritage portions quite a bit

 

I got Clinton

:unsure:

is that bad?

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said:

I got Clinton

:unsure:

is that bad?

Only if you have an aversion to soft sixes.

I F’ing knew it

IMG_0619.jpeg

Joe Biden :usa: 

I think I got Biden because I over thought a lot of the questions and ended up going middle of the road a bunch. "Is the criminal Justice system too strict?". Like on what crime?

John Quincy Adams. Weird.

Thomas Jefferson.  Not sure what to think.

IMG_0940.jpeg

20 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Thomas Jefferson.  Not sure what to think.

I think I can guess how you answered the "do you want to bang your own slaves" question :nonono:

  • Author
43 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

I think I can guess how you answered the "do you want to bang your own slaves" question :nonono:

 

Result chart

Your morality is the closest to John F. Kennedy.

I got Reagan. Not surprised. 
 

IMG_0008.thumb.png.d56cc7d9a331aef4346119f6c9e024c5.png

I got Woodrow Wilson 🤔

Lyndon B Johnson, lol, wtf?

F

Screenshot_20240919_015635_Chrome.jpg

Reagen though we were completely apart on the Nurture

 

 

1258181864_Screenshot2024-09-19at08_03_42.thumb.png.5a664d17cf5658f34191f8803ef587cb.png

George Washington

I got Thomas Jefferson 

@mayanh8 did 9/11 :thumbdown:

Screenshot_20240919_082544_Chrome.jpg

I got Abe Lincoln

 

Result chart

Result chart

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.