Favorite Gameday Time?

hey suess

I really like the prime time games. Both on TV and at the stadium. This way you can relax and watch all the other games at noon.

But now that I think about it, I've never attended an Eagles game that wasn't at night. It's been a SNF, TNF and MNF at the Linc, and another TNF at the MetLife. Maybe I need to feel the 1pm atmosphere.

I am a 4 PM guy. I spend most of sunday outside doing projects or in the garden. There is nothing like putting a few beers in the freezer about 10 til 4 and going to take a shower, so I can chill and watch the game. Plus it lets me use commercial breaks to cook my dinner.

food+ football+ respecting my sleep+ a fulfiling day of yardwork= my perfect sunday... as long as the Birds win.

Prime time night games. Just more electricity and excitement. Otherwise, the 1:00 Sunday games do the trick.

1 pm games for me. I like getting the game outta the way, win or lose. Either in person, at home, or a local bar. 1 pm please.

Now that I reflect upon it, I don't recall ever attending a live Eagles game other than a 1 pm one. 

1PM Eastern for me. I too used to love Prime Time games. Now, I just want it to be early on Sunday. (Not London Early, but 1PM Eastern early lol). 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

1PM Eastern for me. I too used to love Prime Time games. Now, I just want it to be early on Sunday. (Not London Early, but 1PM Eastern early lol). 

1:00 is perfect.