Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yeah you all knew I was coming back here...

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

no need to bring up the patriarchs in your family, bottomboy. 

just take the 55 dropped on your loser franchise as a lesson in respect. the commodes were never in the same league as the eagles and yet they and their fans ran their mouths like they won a super bowl after barely winning a regular season game. 

well, how'd that work out for you all?

probably as good as this epic takeover of a tourist spot did for you ... losers :roll:

 

 

I still can't believe they got reservations at the Hard Rock :o 

 

Is there anything they CANT do?

  • Author
1 minute ago, paco said:

2001 here

I'm right there with you unfortunately 😂 

1 minute ago, paco said:

I still can't believe they got reservations at the Hard Rock :o 

 

Is there anything they CANT do?

you can't stop them, you can only hope to contain them. in the hard rock cafe. :roll:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, paco said:

I remember both.  One I liked, one was annoying.

 

I'm guessing you were Redskins80 then

Great memory Paco youuuuuuu....

  • Author

Paco I see you live in Chester county I use to make deliveries in the Horsham area is that Chester county?

Just now, TheLeadCommander said:

Paco I see you live in Chester county I use to make deliveries in the Horsham area is that Chester county?

Easy there.  I already have one message board stalker.

  • Author
Just now, paco said:

Easy there.  I already have one message board stalker.

Lol..

6 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Paco I see you live in Chester county I use to make deliveries in the Horsham area is that Chester county?

a simple google search couldve saved you from looking this stupid. :roll:

 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

a simple google search couldve saved you from looking this stupid. :roll:

 

Your correct 

brandon graham may not have played in the game, but he still represented ........ on the scoreboard. 

3 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

nobody cares, tailgate ted. :roll::roll::roll:

is that his prison name?

3 hours ago, paco said:

2001 here

We're old :ph34r:

3 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Facts...I started on this board as Redskins1 or Redskins80 ...Been on this board since the early 2000...

You should have kept your original name. All of the Redskins fans that I know (and 2 of them are my older brothers), refuse to recognize the new name and ONLY use the name "Redskins" when talking about the team. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You should have kept your original name. All of the Redskins fans that I know (and 2 of them are my older brothers), refuse to recognize the new name and ONLY use the name "Redskins" when talking about the team. 

Hey can you tell me what year I originally became a member on this board?

5 hours ago, paco said:

2001 here

2003

1 minute ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Hey can you tell me what year I originally became a member on this board?

I can try to, by searching the archives that we made before the old EMB went belly up, and if I can find you, I can update your stats from the old account, which is what I did for everyone else that wanted it. It may take a little while for me to do it (I have a lot going on here), so if you want to see if you can find yourself, here's a link to the archives.

Old Member List

You won't be able to type in your username in the 'search' box, because it's an archive and those features won't work. You just have to go page by page manually. If you have an idea of about how many posts you had, that can make it easier then going one page at a time. 

If you can't find it, I'll try to search when I can. 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I can try to, by searching the archives that we made before the old EMB went belly up, and if I can find you, I can update your stats from the old account, which is what I did for everyone else that wanted it. It may take a little while for me to do it (I have a lot going on here), so if you want to see if you can find yourself, here's a link to the archives.

Old Member List

You won't be able to type in your username in the 'search' box, because it's an archive and those features won't work. You just have to go page by page manually. If you have an idea of about how many posts you had, that can make it easier then going one page at a time. 

If you can't find it, I'll try to search when I can. 

Ok Thanks 👍 

2 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Ok Thanks 👍 

Do you have an idea of how many posts you had? Was it over 10,000, under 3,000? Any idea? That makes it a lot easier.

5 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Paco I see you live in Chester county I use to make deliveries in the Horsham area is that Chester county?

did you deliver babies, are you like a midwife, 

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Ok Thanks 👍 

I've found RedskinsFan01, was that you?

Inbounds 

BBC8A699-5A73-4A53-8BFE-A8123042C89D.jpeg

  • Author
2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Do you have an idea of how many posts you had? Was it over 10,000, under 3,000? Any idea? That makes it a lot easier.

Under 3000

  • Author
31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've found RedskinsFan01, was that you?

No not me

24 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Under 3000

I'm narrowing it down, in an archive that I downloaded, I found Redskins80 and your old member number. But it didn't save your actual profile. Just your username and member number. With that, I can figure out a pretty close range of when you joined based on other members with a member number close to yours and when they joined. But so far I haven't found you in the Archive.org database. I was only able to archive about 100 to 150 pages of the member list back then, before they shut it down though. 

So if you were under about 200 posts, you might not be archived. Between 200 and 3000 though, you should be. It's just a matter of digging and finding it. 

But based on your old member number (22908), I'm 99.5% sure you joined on September 30th, 2003.  The .5% is in favor of September 29th. But looking at how the member numbers jump from date to date, member 22735 joined on September 26th and member 22946 joined on September 30th. Yours is so close to 22946 that I'm sure you joined VERY closely before him (or her) philly30. So unless we find the actual profile, figure it as the 29th or the 30th of September of 2003. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm narrowing it down, in an archive that I downloaded, I found Redskins80 and your old member number. But it didn't save your actual profile. Just your username and member number. With that, I can figure out a pretty close range of when you joined based on other members with a member number close to yours and when they joined. But so far I haven't found you in the Archive.org database. I was only able to archive about 100 to 150 pages of the member list back then, before they shut it down though. 

So if you were under about 200 posts, you might not be archived. Between 200 and 3000 though, you should be. It's just a matter of digging and finding it. 

But based on your old member number (22908), I'm 99.5% sure you joined on September 30th, 2003.  The .5% is in favor of September 29th. But looking at how the member numbers jump from date to date, member 22735 joined on September 26th and member 22946 joined on September 30th. Yours is so close to 22946 that I'm sure you joined VERY closely before him (or her) philly30. So unless we find the actual profile, figure it as the 29th or the 30th of September of 2003. 

Wow..Great work...I told these folks I been around longer then most on this board...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.