Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yeah you all knew I was coming back here...

Featured Replies

On 1/20/2025 at 6:08 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Whatcha Gonna do when the Hottest team in Football is coming to End your season..All you nutcase lunatic Deranged Eagle fans no it's about to happen...My Commanders are your Freddy Kruger your worst F'ing Nightmare....We take no prisoners we are coming to kill to drive a stake in your heart AND THE REALITY OF THIS ALL YOU SORRY ASS EAGLES FANS KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN.... SLEEP WELL

 

22 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Congrats Eagle fans on your Dominating performance beating my pathetic Commanders with a Rookie QB and all new coaches and a team void of talent on offense and defense in a first season of a complete rebuild....JOB WELL DONE EAGLES 

Somehing feels different.   I wonder what changed.

  • Author
59 minutes ago, paco said:

 

Somehing feels different.   I wonder what changed.

Kiss my Ass Paco go walkout into traffic with your eyes closed...lol....Acting like a Eagle fans has it Perks this feels great I feel like you ignorant Ass ****...Have a blessed day!! 

5 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Kiss my Ass Paco go walkout into traffic with your eyes closed...lol....Acting like a Eagle fans has it Perks this feels great I feel like you ignorant Ass ****...Have a blessed day!! 

so-salty-salt-bae.gif

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Congrats Eagle fans on your Dominating performance beating my pathetic Commanders with a Rookie QB and all new coaches and a team void of talent on offense and defense in a first season of a complete rebuild....JOB WELL DONE EAGLES 

Here comes the excuses. Not surprised coming from a ****ot commander fan

On 5/16/2023 at 10:24 AM, paco said:

Are they raising the banner at their home opener or are they waiting for the eagles to come to town?

 

1Quiz2r.png

 

On 10/30/2023 at 10:58 AM, paco said:

Another banner year for the "Commanders" @TheLeadCommander

bsFig79.jpg

 

Well.... I think we know which banner they are raising next season @TheLeadCommander

 

dXZdU83.jpeg

this mf’er wants to play his team up one week, then comes back with excuses the following week. 

 

 

6 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

ive stuck around and you live me stuck in this mud slop, Ive earned my way back to tate, how bout I throw in a Dallas sucks

I don't moderate and because of the health situation in my home, I can't follow everything going on, on the board. So I don't know the circumstances surrounding any actions that the Mods or other admins take. I'm basically just the tech and financials guy. @Moderator12 and @Moderator6 handle the minute to minute or day to day moderating. If there's a way out of "purgatory",  they'd be better to explain that process. 

#freeolsilverhair

He's done his time 

  • Author
3 hours ago, NCTANK said:

this mf’er wants to play his team up one week, then comes back with excuses the following week. 

Up your nose with a rubber hose(Arnold Horseshack)

On 1/20/2025 at 5:08 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

Whatcha Gonna do when the Hottest team in Football is coming to End your season..All you nutcase lunatic Deranged Eagle fans no it's about to happen...My Commanders are your Freddy Kruger your worst F'ing Nightmare....We take no prisoners we are coming to kill to drive a stake in your heart AND THE REALITY OF THIS ALL YOU SORRY ASS EAGLES FANS KNOW IT CAN HAPPEN.... SLEEP WELL

 

Screenshot 2025-01-27 125446.png

Our backups scored a TD, our 3rd string rookie RB had 77 yards and a TD. :roll:

31 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Up your nose with a rubber hose(Arnold Horseshack)

at least you came back, I figured you'd had enough and would never be heard from again, man we killed your team, wasnt even close

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Our backups scored a TD, our 3rd string rookie QB had 77 yards and a TD. :roll:

We have a 3rd string rookie QB?

1 hour ago, paco said:

We have a 3rd string rookie QB?

Fixed. 

<_<

  • Author
2 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

at least you came back, I figured you'd had enough and would never be heard from again, man we killed your team, wasnt even close

I been on this board longer then most of you Jock Sniffers...Man I love having dialogue with you Demented Eagle fans... 😂 😂 

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I been on this board longer then most of you Jock Sniffers...Man I love having dialogue with you Demented Eagle fans... 😂 😂 

So what’s your thoughts on the game, you got a good qb

5 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I been on this board longer then most of you Jock Sniffers...Man I love having dialogue with you Demented Eagle fans... 😂 😂 

False

8 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I been on this board longer then most of you Jock Sniffers...Man I love having dialogue with you Demented Eagle fans... 😂 😂 

I've been on the EMB since around late 2000 or early 2001, essentially 25 years. Almost but not quite half of my life.  Seriously, I'm 55 and I've been posting on the EMB for about 25 years. :huh:

On 1/28/2025 at 12:39 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've been on the EMB since around late 2000 or early 2001, essentially 25 years. Almost but not quite half of my life.  Seriously, I'm 55 and I've been posting on the EMB for about 25 years. :huh:

I've been on since '04

  • Author
10 hours ago, paco said:

False

Facts...I started on this board as Redskins1 or Redskins80 ...Been on this board since the early 2000...

15 hours ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I been on this board longer then most of you Jock Sniffers.. 😂 😂 

no need to bring up the patriarchs in your family, bottomboy. 

just take the 55 dropped on your loser franchise as a lesson in respect. the commodes were never in the same league as the eagles and yet they and their fans ran their mouths like they won a super bowl after barely winning a regular season game. 

well, how'd that work out for you all?

probably as good as this epic takeover of a tourist spot did for you ... losers :roll:

 

 

13 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Facts...I started on this board as Redskins1 or Redskins80 ...Been on this board since the early 2000...

nobody cares, tailgate ted. :roll::roll::roll:

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've been on the EMB since around late 2000 or early 2001, essentially 25 years. Almost but not quite half of my life.  Seriously, I'm 55 and I've been posting on the EMB for about 25 years. :huh:

2001 here

16 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

Facts...I started on this board as Redskins1 or Redskins80 ...Been on this board since the early 2000...

I remember both.  One I liked, one was annoying.

 

I'm guessing you were Redskins80 then

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.