Earl Thomas

NYGFEAGLE

I have been waiting all day for this thread.  5 stars.  

He does bring a very compelling argument. I think we should do it. 

I doubt they would release him just for a fight in camp.  He must have assaulted the guy. I would pass. He's been a mess. He flipped off Carroll. He cheated on his wife to the point where she threatened him. I doubt he was blameless in that situation. And, now this. 

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I doubt they would release him just for a fight in camp.  He must have assaulted the guy. I would pass. He's been a mess. He flipped off Carroll. He cheated on his wife to the point where she threatened him. I doubt he was blameless in that situation. And, now this. 

Reports the last couple days say it is multiple issues, and the veterans on the team wanted him gone.

Just now, downundermike said:

Reports the last couple days say it is multiple issues, and the veterans on the team wanted him gone.

And, players are usually pretty forgiving, so he must really be a mess.  He's not as good as he once was, also.

A lot of Super Bowl teams have a lot of guys on them who have had character issues. Earl has had issues for about a year or two but mostly in his career he's been quiet. 

11 minutes ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

A lot of Super Bowl teams have a lot of guys on them who have had character issues. Earl has had issues for about a year or two but mostly in his career he's been quiet. 

He punched two team mates, and the teams veterans voted him off the team. That says a lot about the guy.

23 minutes ago, giebla said:

If anything, don't the Eagles have to make sure he doesn't go to the Cowboys.

I'm open to that. Let him cause disruption there. He isn't as good as he once was.  Furthermore, I would rather keep money available this year if we need to make an OL move.  

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

He punched two team mates, and the teams veterans voted him off the team. That says a lot about the guy.

And Dallas Goedert got into a fight and got his lights knocked out at a bar in the middle of social distancing......is he a bad guy?

28 minutes ago, RICWOOFLAIR said:

And Dallas Goedert got into a fight and got his lights knocked out at a bar in the middle of social distancing......is he a bad guy?

Did he punch his own teammates and did he start the fight and did they vote him out of the bar? No , no and no.  That's not even comparable

Also South Dakota did not out social distancing and lock down in place during the pandemic

8 hours ago, downundermike said:

Is that why he was released? 

21 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

So with my wife that would be exactly looking at another woman

there is no way he doesnt sign with the boys. Its his home, its his dream team, and the word character concern doesnt even exist in Jerruhs vocabulary. Case closed

Signing Thomas is the exact type of move that would make the Eagles a whole lot better, however this is also the type of move Eagles would never make...

2 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Signing Thomas is the exact type of move that would make the Eagles a whole lot better, however this is also the type of move Eagles would never make...

Dallas would though. In fact that's where I think he'll end up. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Dallas would though. In fact that's where I think he'll end up. 

Yeap I can see him in Dallas.