No fans at Linc until further notice....

barho

per Eagles email I received today.

EDIT - sorry, just saw this was posted in main thread.  Feel free to delete or keep for discussion.....

17 minutes ago, Joe Hunter 73 said:

They have been saying that for months.

Nan any season ticket holders have been played with for months with the emails. They never promised us we would get to go to the games but kept the option open till yesterday. Most don;t pay the tickets in full right away, they do a payment plan so there shouldnt be a ton of people to pay back. Once I get my money back I have to figure out what to blow it on, lol. Thinking of a new Rogue Power rack with 50 cal trolley arm kit for the basement gym, lol. Good way to spend 5-6k and piss off the wife, lol. Save it? For what? Can't take it with you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

They don't think we can social distance in a stadium built for 70k lol

All honestly, we cant lol. My tailgate crew is already making plans to tailgate on Lawerance during a few home games. Fire up the grill, Crank up the DJ speaker, tune the Tv to fox and we are off to the races lol

PA Gov, NJ Gov can go suck it... Vote them out asap...

Oh, Mayor and Krasner as well... get out get out get out

• Like 3

15 hours ago, scrapple said:

PA Gov, NJ Gov can go suck it... Vote them out asap...

Oh, Mayor and Krasner as well... get out get out get out

Why?  For actually taking action?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heard on the radio that in PA the cases for COVID were up like 600, but in Texas they were up like 4000. The Cowboys are letting fans in because the State allows them to. Their state is also still getting hit hard from the virus so copying them might not be a good idea. 

12 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

I see no reason why they can’t limit attendance to 15k and require masks. The games are outdoors. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I see no reason why they can’t limit attendance to 15k and require masks. The games are outdoors. 

Seemed to work out with everything else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seemed to work out with everything else

Pretty sure the Dolphins are doing that.

7 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

Pretty sure the Dolphins are doing that.

Yes they are but, it's also Florida.... 

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes they are but, it's also Florida.... 

Why not? They would be compliance with the CDC social distancing guidelines. Everyone is outside, wearing a mask and sitting 6’ apart. 

• Like 1

Democratic governed city. We won’t have any home games. Want home games? Go be a fan of a Republican governed city. Dallas will play 8 home games. Eagles won’t play any. Maybe, possibly we get some quasi home games come mid November. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Diddy1111 said:

Democratic governed city. We won’t have any home games. Want home games? Go be a fan of a Republican governed city. Dallas will play 8 home games. Eagles won’t play any. Maybe, possibly we get some quasi home games come mid November. 

I’m sure once the election is over things will settle down. Covid has been so politicized by the media and Dems. If Biden wins, everything will miraculously get better on November 4th... If Trump wins, they tried their best to get rid of him and they’ll move onto the next thing to try and impeach him. 

This is false now, Fans are allowed. Just received my season ticket holder exclusive fan cut out option yesterday. They have to make up some of that money somehow. They have mouths to feed. :)

On 8/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, Road to Victory said:

Why not? They would be compliance with the CDC social distancing guidelines. Everyone is outside, wearing a mask and sitting 6’ apart. 

That would be way too logical for the democratic clowns that run the city. afterall it's a football game not a protest so therefore it's unacceptable.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2020 at 7:58 AM, Hawkeye said:

Oh NJ took action alright! stuffing COVID patients inside nursing homes giving us the second highest death rate in the whole country! Behind only NY

Philadelphians are now allowed to dine indoors at limited capacity. Indoors, ya know, where COVID spreads more easily and eating means you can't even wear masks all the time.

That's allowed, but limited capacity in a massive outdoor stadium isn't.

The way this has been handled has been beyond hypocritical and a joke for months now.

• Like 2

The inconsistencies notwithstanding its the correct decision. Goodell allowing some teams to have fans, on the other hand, is not. Smacks of caving in to Jerry Jones. 

10 minutes ago, TheCorpseGroom said:

After today's performance, I am sure the team is glad the fans won't be there next week. 

Im guessing there will be a lot of fans out there tailgating on the side streets. Im sure they can hear the boos from out there.